• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

laxatives?

Elvis'LittleHelper

Greenlighter
Hi, I've been on a dihyrdocodeine binge and haven't had a poo for a while 8) obviously very well known side affect of opiates
anyway my question is, is a standard 'all natural' laxative that you can buy in an grocers strong enough to do the job? any advice would be helpful

thanks,
Elvis

There are many types of laxatives available, you need to start trying. Some are safer than others, so do some research before using any product.

Moving to Other Drugs.

A hefty dose of Magnesium Citrate will make you go. It's also safer than any laxative on the market. Very relaxing among a ton of other benefits.

Hi everyone. There is a very gentle sugar supliment used instead of high fructose corn syrup .There's a doctor that sells candy sweetened with this.And it just feels normal when you go if you have constipation. Please avoid those nuclear laxatives,They cause bad bad stomach cramping. I like the candy made with it because they taste great.It's also good for your teeth.Something about killing the bacteria that causes cavities. So try xylitol.It really is very gentle on the tummy.Thanks all. I hope I've helped a little :) *hugs to all*

Miralax is supposed to work wonders. It's noticeable after a dose, but really works well after a couple days use. It's more of a gentle start than a strong push.

Lactulose is another undigestable sugar that's a powerful laxative. It comes in a bottle as a syrup that kind of tastes like Aunt Jemima's table syrup (seriously it wouldn't seem out of place on a pancake).

To speak to its effectiveness, i took eighty-four 2mg pills of IMMODIUM/LOPE the other night, with the upper end of the recommended dose of lactulose. The result was that I continued to have completely normal shits, which is practically a miracle after that much lope!

Hi, yep I was on the same binge. Didn't go toilet for a week. Dulcolax works a treat. It comes on about 10 hours after taken them. So time it right.