• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Laughing crowd gathers to WATCH as married drug addicts slowly lose consciousness in

The unfortunate truth is that a certain percentage of people wish death upon users of heroin. The stigma is that strong in the US

What assholes. How about at least getting them into a bit more comfortable positions until the paramedics arrive.

What do you expect from the most evolved species on the planet. We are all pretty much scum so lets just get on with it.

what the fuck do you guys expect these people to do about a heroin overdose? Whip out their syringe of narcan and save them? They called to ambulance what the fuck else do you expect them to do? act concerned and stroke the unnconsious mans hair telling him everything will be ok?

People fear what they don't understand; what they don't have any tacit experience with.

On top of having never consumed any Diacetylmorphine ('Heroin'), they have all been informed in one way or another that it's a psychoactive substance with a high misuse liability; and whose consumption is associated with acute and long-term adverse effects with potentially fatal consequences.

For that reason alone, I would not expect anything other than calling the ambulance.

its not like they were laughing at people that were hit by a car....they were laughing at people that shoved so much drugs into their face/arm that they couldn't even remain conscious anymore, they did this to themselves.

It's no laughing matter, but I digress.

This board has the attitude that because someone is an addict they are a victim...oooh poor thing. These people love heroin, use it recklessly and thats that. if they didn't want to end up looking like ass hats on the street they should quit heroin or at least titrate doses when they get a new bag.

If it would be that easy for every single user to quit for good, there would be little need for methadone and/or buprenorphine maintenance clinics.

Unfortunately, the experiences every person goes through in their lives add up to form an extremely complex sentience which is further influenced by genetics, nutrition, education, employment (or lack thereof), and onwards.

It adds up to form a unique view of the world and oneself which may bear little in common with others such as yourself as well as myself.

I was an opiate addict for 6 years and every decision was mine, i was not a victim or controlled...i could have stopped and gone through withdrawals whenever i wanted to stop.

Like it or not, your experience with opioid dependency and addiction is anecdotal at best as is mine and everyone else's. As such, using your own tacit experience as a reference point for others is a terrible idea (as would be the case with my own struggles with opioids).

That said, congrats for being able to discipline yourself.

if it was a bunch of white drunk college frat boys making fun of some drunk passed out kid...sticking their nuts in his mouth...pissing on them, writing dicks on their face with a sharpee (of which there are thousands of videos on youtube, some involving girls and sticking dicks in their bodies while they are passed out)....you would not be calling for sterilizations....just because these are black people you are so lets say what we actually mean here ok?

I know I personally have never taken advantage of an incapacitated individual whether it was due to intoxication or something else entirely. And whoever does do such a thing should either be reprimanded or, in especially malicious cases, thrown in jail (e.g. the Harvard student who raped a passed out drunk girl behind a dumpster last year IIRC).

As far as calling for sterilizations - I'll pass.

I agree that this was no time to make jokes....and these people are heartless pieces of shit...but its not like they didn't call an ambulance. I wouldn't call for "them" to be sterilized like some other poster did.

Actually, if they were completely heartless, I contend that not even an ambulance would have been called.

So, someone in that group certainly should be commmended for potentially saving lives worth saving.

Who knows what good will come from the fact that the couple was revived. This may have been the wake up call they needed in order to acknowledge to themselves that they need to try and turn and quit (ideally with medical aid).

Last edited: