Late 30's Want to Dip toe in but not whole foot - advise?

Once a week, 1 cc. I know its not much, however its sort of the "dr. approved" amount. Thoughts on that? Worth pushing that limit to be approved for more above the board as it is now, or add the boldenone? What would be more beneficial. FYI - I have been working on my workouts and am doing the basic 5x5 Reg Park routine. I have found this to give the most return in strength gains to date

good baby step would be your diet, the drugs don't matter if your diet is off.

Amen on this, and been working on this too. I think this has been a tough adjustment because my metabolism is so fast I eat a lot to start with. I am working towards a more keto based diet as I have a bad habit with carb cheating and am starting to get bad gains and don't want to go down that path. Something that is finally hitting me at 38, never thought I'd have to worry about that. I eat a protein every time I eat something, and have 5-6 meals a day, schedule depending. Feedback on this?

Once a week, 1 cc. I know its not much, however its sort of the "dr. approved" amount. Thoughts on that? Worth pushing that limit to be approved for more above the board as it is now, or add the boldenone? What would be more beneficial. FYI - I have been working on my workouts and am doing the basic 5x5 Reg Park routine. I have found this to give the most return in strength gains to date

Would that be 1ml once a week...Of how much (in mg) per ml............. How many mg per week...????

Ah - thats right - 200 mg. Reading around a suggestion that made sense would just be more test for now before adding something new?