• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lasting impacts of heavy LSD usage. Emotional damage?

My genuine opinion is that LSD is a non-specific amplifier, the resolution, the fidelity of the input signals, get boosted....
It's a mind-manifesting drug.....

Also on heroic doses you may truly be understanding quite a bit about the nature of reality and how the 'physics' of socializing operate.... Essentially you are learning so much about the fundamentals of reality....

If you do not integrate this newfound knowledge of how the universe works(through your eyes, whether accurate or not), how do you expect to orient your earth body-mind while your consciousness is thinking about the numinous and unable to integrate what happened on the heroic doses...

However you interpret high doses, or doses at all, I think it's key to understanding that you need to integrate everything you 'learned/understood' or thought about it...

Anyways, I would also go as far as to say that you WOKE UP your soul(I guess) and now it's hard to be on Earth with all these input signals coming in because of breaking down those filters that prevent us from going mad by understanding too much....

Take all of this with a grain of salt, I'm not sure what I believe to be real at this point in my life, I'm still trying to figure out what happened on 300 mics last week...