• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Lastest Sub Potentiation Findings?

Dguy19460

Greenlighter
Ok, gang. Total newbie here, so massive apologies for the "green" posting/question.

I've done about 1hrs worth of searching (after registering...been lurking for weeks), and I cannot find the latest results/discussion of Suboxone potentiation.

Long-time Oxy & H user, recently switched to Subs to end the bullsh!t roller-coaster (and financial devastation) of opiate use. I plan to be on subs for a while, and so far, so good. Honestly no real "schedule" or maint dose for me..but wind up taking about 20-24mg a day, randomly spaced out as my mood dictates.

Former oxy use was about 6-8 30mg/day.

Not sure if it's important, but for me, oxy (and H, and all opiates) provide INCREDIBLE energy and motivation. Subs do "help", and energy, while not as "awesome", provide some "normal" energy...just not the amazing abundance Oxy and H used to.

So, back to question: what's the latest in tested/tried Sub potentiation? Typically, whatever provides the most "initial rush" would prob work best for me...just an observation.

Fwiw, I've tried an alcohol "method" which consisted of "melting" 2x 16mg films in a re-used eye dropper half-full of decent vodka. Didn't notice too much of an increase, but may have over-diluted.

Anyways...sorry for the ramble, but wanted to provide as much context as possible. Any links to current articles are appreciated as are any replies with helpful info.

Thanks!!!