• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Last words to live by?

I don't want to turn this thread into a debate about suicide, but what methods have people found to have allieviated their depression? Because I sure as hell know it isn't the meds that the doctors have shoved at me

so sorry for your loss issy. i hope it brings you some comfort that you were able to say something that brought a bit of solace to him.

i don't have a good example, but i can tell you what not to do. when my grandfather was dying, his wife urged him to call my dad and say he loved him and was proud of him. he didn't and i think it coulda given my dad some closure to hear that.

I don't want to turn this thread into a debate about suicide, but what methods have people found to have allieviated their depression? Because I sure as hell know it isn't the meds that the doctors have shoved at me
unfortunately hard fucking work. not using drugs helped me, getting honest in therapy, taking care of my physical health, meditation, trying to be of service to others. there isn't one single thing, for me i needed to make my health less shit, my life less shit, and give myself a reason to stop feeling quite so shit about myself. and i'm still on medication (though that's mostly for ptsd) and get very depressed a lot.

That's why I'm doing my best to persuade a certain pharmaceutical firm to look again at mxe isomers, with a thought towards it's use as the gold standard of antidepressants.

I want to leave the world a better place than the one I came into