• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Last temazepam try

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
Well after a weekend of mayhem I did my normal detox routine again and I have tried a few combos and have almost made my decision that temazepam is just not for me. But I gave it a try again. So here is the boring story.

Monday I had uppers (kat) and booze that kept me awake till the Tuesday morning then at about 10am I had 1mg alzam and 20mg temazepam. By 1pm I was still awake and battled to sleep so had another .5mg alzam with two glasses of wine that then effencially made me sleep for about 3 hrs. I kept smoking throughout the day and had another .5mg alzam at 6pm and slept again till about 11pm. Then I was awake till the next early hours of the morning. At about 4am I had .5mg alzam plus 40mg temazepam and still couldn't fall asleep again. So stayed up till late that morning and had .5mg alzam and a lot of weed and finally fell asleep again. Then I woke up later afternoon and just had some weed and gabapentin (600mg). Stayed awake till 4am this morning and had 20mg temazepam and 1mg alzam and few bong hits that knocked me out for like 3 hrs. So woke up this morning roughly before 8am and had a joint and cup of coffee and nothing there after.

So now I still have plenty of alzam, gabapentin, Valium and weed left.
So I'm considering giving the last bit of temazepam I have left its last go. Got 100mg left. I'm considering taking 60-100mg at once with nothing else and then see if its the worth while. So no booze or weed or other benzos or gabapentin.

So in a nutshell I have been always combining tamezepam with something else and because of the combo never went above 40mg. So now that I'm gonna do it on its ace. So will a dose between 60-100mg once off to see if it will give me that euphoria it is know for. Cause as a sleep agent I don't rate it so now I'm only looking for that euphoric feeling.

Any input

Side note. If I'm breaking any rules please let me know.

Well, i mean i wouldnt. Youll probably just fall asleep. Worst case you act like a fool and then fall sleep and have to deal with the issues tomorrow. Idk how much that is but then again everyone has very different tolerences to benzos IME but ive only experienced a negative or neutral experience with high dose xanax.

Well for someone with little tolerance 60 mg of temazepam is knockout territory. Depending on how much stimulants you consumed though, you might need double.

Edit: For stimulant comedowns I find low-dose mirtazapine or a low dose of olanzapine works much better as a sleep aid. It's hard to overpower residual stimulation with benzos in reasonable dosages, the mirtazapine is an extremely strong anti-histamine at low dosages, so it won't give you the shitty abrupt drop off that neuroleptics would.

Negative or neutral experience with high dose xanax??? Maaan... That's the best you can have imo.