• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Last night I had my first hash experience...

StigmaShadow

Bluelighter
Last night I had my first hash experience and thought I would share. I have done handfuls of different drugs over a handful of different years and never got to try hash. I think this is mainly due to the fear of becoming extremely paranoid as I have had this happen a lot with cannabis.

So my friend came over last night and brought about 1 gram of hash over. I packed a bowl of some high grade weed and he sprinkled massive amounts of hash over top. I noticed when we started smoking the hash burned for so long. Every hit my lungs felt fully exhausted and I'm sure I coughed 10-20 times. The smoke was so heavy to inhale. When we finished the bowl we basically sat on my fouton and chilled. The first indication that something was coming was how warm my ears and chest felt. It wasn't uncomfortable at all though.

00:20 A slow come-up as opposed to bud. My ears and face are still really warm.

00:40 At this point I'm stoned out of my mind. I can't stop giggling. Reminded me of the first time I ever smoked.

00:50 My friend and I are coming up with some off the wall shit. Hilarity ensues. My lungs still feel really really shot though.

01:25 My friend has to leave to go to work but I'm still really high and remained high for another hour or so.

Hash lasts so much longer than buds, and I woke up with a "weedover". Probably gonna get trolled for saying that, but it's exactly what it was. I'm also curious if the high would have been as good if I smoked the hash alone instead of sprinkling on the bowlpack of bud, or with a mid-grade bud.

Any advice for a first time hash user? I plan on getting more soon. Also getting some MXE, not sure if i will mix it with cannabis though, its pretty good by itself.

Congratulations I'm glad you got to experience it. What form was it powder oil or wax. I like pressing my own kief. Mmmm

It was pressed. Looked like a tiny little brick. My friend makes his own and I never knew.

Hash has varying grades which affect the quality of smoke. The more blond/clear it is, the higher the THC purity and IME that stuff has a pretty short but intense high on its own.

If the hash is making you cough it's probably shit hash. Good hash should be aromatic and pleasant to smoke.

^ that's generally true for domestic hash but middle eastern imports are known for their spicy, pepper taste

All the hash I get is typically spicy and sort of reminds me somewhat of cardamon(?)

also typically makes me cough quite a bit.

hash oils and BHO's are typically floral tasting and easier to smoke (or vaporize) IME but will still make me cough, but to a lesser degree and for some reason it will take a few minutes to start, strangely.

whenever id smoke hash id try to only put enough in the bowl pack to where I could kill it with one hit

otherwise I would just feel like I was wasting smoke as hash continually burns for way longer than normal bud even when you arent hitting it.

I would take little pieces of hash, roll them around in kief, and smoke that on top of a little bit of weed

Take care when mixing weed/hash with MXE! I personally find it very enjoyable and adding to the experience, but a few puffs to much can quickly make the whole experience a bit too intense! Dissociatives and weed have a pretty strong synergy!