Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

crystalcallas said:
I love Run Lola Run.....have the dvd =D

Ditto :)

Most recently - Memento. The combination of me not really paying attention and just plain being thick meant it was a good 45 minutes before i understood what the hell was going on ha ha

:)

^^^are you saying the movie annoyed you? Be specific!

Last movie I saw was Swordfish. again. on HBO. lol=D

I watched this last night-

tree.jpg

I really enjoy the way Elia Kazan built relationships between his characters in all his films. That friction and emotion he was able to convey was just brilliant :)

^ i remember reading that very early in catholic school. and when i was asked to read outloud to the class i refused to skip over the curse words. they didnt like that

last movie:
kiss kiss bang bang
groan

after this and scanner darkly i like downey jr. more now.... but val kilmer has aged poorly

lengua1os6.jpg
lengua2cs5.jpg
butterflyya5.jpg

I had a heck of a time trying to find this in order to get it as a wishlist gift for a friend. I got the opportunity to borrow the DVD and watch it. The effort was definitely worth it.

(For those who have images blocked: "La Lengua de las Mariposas"; "Butterfly's Tongue"; sometimes known as "Butterfly")

Last edited:
'the cave' was horrible, as predicted.

'mindhunters' was really good. i never even heard of it before, but we ended up watching it. definitely a pleasant surprise.

I just watched Saw II ....

Great fucking sequal. I can't wait for part III

I also went and saw Idlewild today....

I thought it was ok. I'd like to watch it at home when it comes out on DVD. It looks like it'll be one of those movies that has it's little group that loves it. I'm not a huge fan of musicals to begin with. The older people in the crowd seemed to love this movie though.

Hidden (Cache - in french)

really dissappointing>
long pointless and annoying shots throught the movie and a limp ending.

crystalcallas said:
^^^are you saying the movie annoyed you? Be specific!

Last movie I saw was Swordfish. again. on HBO. lol=D

yes the movie did. i finished it just incase, but it all seemed like it was trying to hard... to me.

i love that movie wanderlust! saw that it was on yesterday, but didn't get a chance to watch it.

the other night, i watched the constant gardener, which i had dvr'ed, and it was wonderful.

after that, we saw and were really pleasantly surprised at "in her shoes" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0388125/

it was a great story, and toni collete is wonderful. she is totally uglysexy :D

watched "life is beautiful" with my son yesterday.

wonderful movie, and so sad. :(

I finally watched Syriana last night, and I was not at all disappointed. It's gripping and tense, and I didn't experience one dull moment throughout the whole thing. Props to everyone who made that flick. :)