Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

last movie you watched v. 2.0

^ i saw that recently and i thought it was terrible. i thought the excellent potential of the subject matter was ruined by disjointed direction and a director who didn't know when to stay out of the film he's making...

alasdair

ladyinthesky said:
outbreak.jpg

first time i saw it, pretty good

cute monkey is cute
short dustin is short
:)

tribal girl said:
rip renfro. great performances all around. missing harmony behind the lens tho. do yourself a favor and avoid wassup and ken park. the short on destricted collection signals a possible comeback howeva. ;)

HisNameIsFrank said:

i also asked the question why about this one..... it's so ... it's so errrr M.night sheremen or whatevere his name is...

incidently im about to watch Dead alive featured a few posts above(AKA Braindead in aust and NZ) for probably the fith time this month... great film n i gotta show everyone i get the chance to=D

matrix_revolutions.jpg

spectacular on the new big screen. i still watch it despite the obvious flaws in the story. it desperately needed another rewrite or two.

i adore hugo weaving in it. he completely steals the entire trilogy with his superb performances in all three.

In Bruges, which i enjoyed quite a bit. theres a thread about it a few down from this.

LMAO... the toxic avenger, for like the millionth time troma movies i never tire of... will watch "poultrygiest" tonight if the DVD here will play the file=D
Just noticed the new rob zombie flick above "halloween" i'm hella looking foward to seeing that, although i doubt it will ever top house of 1000 corpses

Giant

b70-2993

I've seen this once (in it's entirety) before, and it's definitely my least favourite of the three James Dean films. It's a bit long for my liking, and I've never been a fan of either Rock Hudson, or Elizabeth Taylor. But having said that, there's some great scenes throughout (none of which can be found on youtube though :( ).

1556671483_edf6f780a3.jpg

tt0416044_largeCover.jpg

i thought it was quite good. spectacular production value.

edit: i'm talking about "Mongol"

Last edited:
Oh yeah, the production and cinematography is fantastic. Almost every frame looks like a photograph, but it's the kind of film that demands your complete attention. And if I'm watching a film that's over 3 hours long, it needs to keep me pretty gripped. I could watch it for James Dean alone. Even when he wasn't speaking he was doing something to keep your focus on him (like playing with the rope) and not on the other person.

East Of Eden has always been my favourite though.

My favourite scene

I just love the chemistry between him and Julie Harris. <3

^teehee me too :) Saw it coupla weeks ago.
I watched Miss Potter last night and it gave me a nice, warm, sappy feeling. I love wabbits vewy vewwy much.
peterrabbit06.jpg

And then I saw Notes on a Scandal...it has been a very very long time since I've been so involved with a film that I hardly move or even look away from the screen because I don't want to miss a moment. Infatuation has never been so intriguing or disturbing and I absolutely loved every second of this film. I was extremely satisfied in the end....but I also had that feeling that I had just then come up for air.
notes.jpg

Now to get the book.<3

^Cool (to both of you). %)

I just got back from the cinema. I went to see Wanted.

Wanted_film_poster.jpg

imdb.com

Trailer

I enjoyed it a lot. The director, Timur Bekmambetov, is a great visionary. I've seen both Day Watch, and Night Watch and loved the visuals in both. I just felt that both those films were a bit slow for my liking. This however, is fast paced and gripping. And a thumbs up for Angelina Jolie in this movie too. I love it when she's dark and brooding. %) <3

14.gif

i watcheded "you dont mess with the zohan" last nite... im sure i could find a picture to post up here, but i just woke up an really couln b bothered lookin:|