• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Laser eye surgery and festivals

.:Holy::Toast:.

Bluelighter
So there's this music festival I wanna go to, only problem is that I'm supposed to be getting laser eye surgery the week before.
To anyone who's had a LASIK procedure done, would you think it would be ok if I go?
I know the forum rules say no drug discussion but I will mention that I will be doing drugs while I'm there, mostly psyches and k, maybe some Molly.
I think as long as I keep my sunglasses on and don't rub my eyes I should be fine

You'll be ok but you're not going to have the greatest time. If you can manage to keep your perspiration to a minimum then you could probably have a good time. Never taken psyches after my surgery but molly shouldn't be a problem. It's the sweat that can cause the burning sensation in your eyes. It almost ruined my night at the Avalon.

I had Lasik 3.5 weeks ago. No running for a week was the only thing that I had to stop doing. The next day I drove myself to the post op appt, went grocery shopping, got a pedicure, and cleaned the house. The drugs you may be taking will enhance the glare and halos you shall experience post op. Unless you rub the fuck out of your eyes or try to take out your contacts that are no longer there, you will be fine and will have a great time. Don't forget your post op drops. they are important. Bring plenty of artificial tears too.