• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates large oral doses of pure CBG

sludgekatana

Greenlighter
anyone here have experience taking large, oral doses CBG? ive taken 100 to 200mg doses before and felt very little. i was taking it to try and see if i could get the appetite enhancement effects of weed without getting high. the literature is pretty sparse on this stuff but it seems to have a variety of physiological effects, but minimal psychological effects on its own

today im planning on taking a 200mg oral dose and smoking a little flower at like t+2 to see if i can notice a difference

Tried eyeballing it, never felt a thing but probably didn't take that much

It's an impressively flavorless compound

Sounds tempting but high doses of any substance, even natural ones, can have unforeseen and potentially harmful effects. Combining CBG with cannabis further increases the potential for unpredictable reactions. Anyway, do share your experience!

If anything I'd just expect to feel sleepy. I know, when buying vape pens, if I'm looking for something with that heavy-lidded stoney feel, I look for a CoA showing a more pronounced cbg profile. But solo, I dunno. 🤔

Interested tho, if you try it let us know how it went. 👍

HHC 25 mg oral was also without effect.

A disposeble vape 95 % HHC + HHCp (% not mentioned) and terpenes 5 %. Was very nice, just not my thing one time use item's. With price's equal to an reuseable vape.

i used to eat it, i'd eyeball a pretty big amount.

one time i thought it gave me a light dissociative feel, but the tolerance builds quickly and it was seriously subtle.

even mixed with cbd and cbn, i couldn't really pick out a plus 1 experience.

if it does anything, it's less sedating than cbd and WAYYYYYYY less so than cbn.

i've read where ppl say cbg is a stimulant, but idk about that. i'm very sensitive to stimulants.

mixing it with weed (like delta 9 thc weed) did something, iirc... made the experience more drifty like a disso. still subtle.

this was a few years ago, i might even be mis- remembering.