L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Large object insertion

MoreAlkaloidsPLZ

Bluelighter
Is anyone into this? Is it about the pain or feeling full or that you love a challenge? Maybe something you have done to please a lover? Did it change your body in any permanent way? Did you do it sober? Please share.

fist.jpg

all about the sense of satisfaction and satiety, that sense of gratification and accomplishment that comes with having a fist in ur orifice

nah idk why people fist each other

I've been fucked with four fingers before (vaginally). It was arousing for me because I love the stretching sensation/low level of pain involved. Even when I'm masturbating with a dildo one of the fastest ways to get myself off is to slide a few fingers to get that pain of stretching. Pleasure + pain = huge orgasms.
A lover of mine did it once for the first time, but I didn't do it to please him, he did it because he knew I liked big penises/sex toys. For memory I'd had some speed, been drinking and probably smoked some dope but it was the morning after the night so if anything I was starting to come down.
And no it didn't permanently change my vagina, they're built like rubber bands and bounce back after stretching :D

I'm not into this sexually but I'm more amazed that people cant take hands, arms, or very large objects up their ass or vagina.

Hi, it's not about pain at all.
It's something you learn to do.
It took me about 3 months, working up from a dick, to get to a hand.
The first experiences were very much about the sense of fullness and sense of achievement of being filled.
As time went by I started to enjoy the sensation of motion.
At first it was the prostate area that was pleasurable but during one session something extraordinary happened.
I had a full body orgasm.
During that session I think I had 8 full body orgasms.
It was an amazingly fulfilling experience and gives sex a different dimension.
I find normal male climaxes rather boring and much prefer the other form.
The orgasm seems to be triggered when the hand is well inside my bottom. There seems to be a sensitive area.
Hope this helps.

Hi, it's not about pain at all.
It's something you learn to do.
It took me about 3 months, working up from a dick, to get to a hand.
The first experiences were very much about the sense of fullness and sense of achievement of being filled.
As time went by I started to enjoy the sensation of motion.
At first it was the prostate area that was pleasurable but during one session something extraordinary happened.
I had a full body orgasm.
During that session I think I had 8 full body orgasms.
It was an amazingly fulfilling experience and gives sex a different dimension.
I find normal male climaxes rather boring and much prefer the other form.
The orgasm seems to be triggered when the hand is well inside my bottom. There seems to be a sensitive area.
Hope this helps.

Precisely the type of feedback I was looking for. Thank you kindly. Did you hesitate when approached with the concept? Did stretching yourself this way affect you anatomically in any other ways besides being able to be fisted without pain?

The person who introduced me to it was convinced I would enjoy it. I couldn't believe I could do such a thing.
I spent a long time getting my bum used to a bigger dildo and the first time was quite a struggle I recall.
It did work though and once that hand went in and I experienced how delicious and painless it was I wanted to go again.
The barrier is for 90% in the mind and once you've done it, it is far far easier to repeat.
Anatomical differences? I suppose you mean do I have to use tampons or sanitary napkins. No, this is a myth perpetuated by people who don't know or fear the experience.
It is possible to damage the sphincters, but I think that involves violent penetration with unsuitable objects and a subject who is resisting penetration.