• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

lamotrigine turns dissos into nothing

prior to administration ofketamine (0.26 mg/kg by intravenous bolus and 0.65mg/kg per hour by intravenous infusion)

That's like, barely a threshold dose. 0.26mg/kg x 60kg = 15.6 mg bolus, 0.65mg/kg/h x 60kg = 39 mg/h - Recreational doses are much, much higher. Not suprising you can attenuate the effects, given there probably aren't too much in the way of effects at all...

lamotrigine increased the immediate mood-elevating effects of ketamine

This is interesting... maybe it promotes the antidepressant effects over the dissociative ones.

there are lots of studies on the issue; I picked the first one off of Google that was a study instead of an article. Not too much further down was a case study of a patient unable to receive the anesthetic properties of ketamine when admitted to the ER. I believe she had taken an inordinate amount of lamotrigine. There is also a double blind study that I cannot find at the moment of individuals receiving placebo placebo, placebo ketamine, and lamotrigine ketamine. Participant reported effects between the three groups were very statistically significant.

Last edited:
ok. after 36 hours of ingesting 50mg -- of corse have to mention i'm on a 100mg/day regime which i'm not breaking because i don't ever want to have to ask anyone for my toothbrush again -- i fucking perfectly slam (zero miss) 75mg of spectrometer tested 2-fdck. nothing more than some pressure, funny feels, and then nothing. i did take 50mg sertraline 18 hours ago; i know that's not the fucking culprit.

this lamotrigine is making it so i cannot shoot k, 3f-pcp, 3-meo-pce, dck, 2fk, etc. i will admit 3-meo-pce is affected the least out of those that i've tried, but it's also my favorite (2fk is a solid second -- beating k, dck, 3-ho-pce and everything else) so i'm done wasting it on this. by "least" i mean a slim margin. i cannot believe i wasted 75mgs more of the best 2fk i've ever come across trying to figure this out.

you cannot get a proper high on dissos while taking lamotrigine.

now, this is of course a good trade, as the opposite side had me in in-patient. still, son of a bitch. i fucking love iv dissos. better than dope because no horrible sickness and depression the next day. everything wet and smooth. they are wonderful. damn my mental illness. damnit.

Last edited:
Why are you mixing psych meds with that shit? I don't know anything about the pharmacology but I wouldn't think that it could be good or be helping you overcome your MI.

because i have to take my psych meds or my life falls apart. because i enjoy shooting dissos.

i'm not ever overcoming my mental illness. the idea that all mental illness has an end (before death) is flawed.

Last edited:
i mean it's really hard to find studies without university access, and even then how would you share them ...

Last edited: