• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

ladies, ever been offered money for sex IRL? is this common?

Been there, done that sister. I am ashamed to admit I've used my body and looks more than enough times to get dope or at least get into the door to the main man. It has worked every time and I've never had to have sex for drugs or to pay off a debt. Now, on the street? I don't encounter that. It's only when going to cop that I ever get propositioned. It's disgusting.

I've been given free drugs before which is probably because of being female, I've always made it very clear that ill pay for them and that I'm not going to have sex for them but still been offered free drugs which occasionally I've accepted against better judgement.

So far it never lead to me feeling pressured to have sex. I've never accepted free drugs unless I've been able to pay for them if I felt like the guy might want something later. Still it's always going to he risky being a female in parts of the drug scene.

I am a man and I have been offered money for sex by both men and women and usually took the money from the women.

Most addicts I've met will do some freaky ass shit for dope ;)

I can suck my own dick.

It costs 200 bucks for me to prove it, but I will.