• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ladies, Do any of you like to be "fingered"?

Fingering is one of my most favourite things to do, if they are good at it. I like being fingered gently while playing with my clit, and it gives a really good orgasm!

aanallein said:
I haven't met a girl yet that gives a good handjob..

I've only met one, she rubbed her wet pussy on my cock then started jerking me off for a bit before penetration.......damn that was good...

GratefulFloyd said:
I've only met one, she rubbed her wet pussy on my cock then started jerking me off for a bit before penetration.......damn that was good...

yeah but could she get you off with her hand? that sounds like foreplay. of course it feels good though....

last girl i was with just needed convincing to get my dick more lubed up and then she did wonders with her hands.

No she prob couldn't have, I think that most girls jsut pull waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard or just dont get the motion that your supposed to go. I have had girls where it's like I would be better of just jerking it

aanallein said:
I haven't met a girl yet that gives a good handjob..
i've had a few that were good but most seem to think that giving a handjob is like trying to start a chainsaw. ITS NOT LADIES!

yes, my dick IS connected to me. sometimes its just like god damn woman, do you even know what you're doing?!?!

Only if he he's got relatively clean hands and knows what he's doing down there! I love some fingering as foreplay but I had a terrible experience once with this guy who was super nice in public, but super aggressive in bed. When he fingered me, he would ram it in there and he actually made me bleed (not my period and I was drunk so I didn't feel it that much at the time).

I went the the gyno for an regular exam a few days after and she said she saw white blood cells from looking under the microscope at my pap smear (means my body was trying to fight off an infection) and I was prescribed antibiotics to help the process.

I told the guy that he hurt me and I hope he doesn't go that far with other girls (unless they're into that sorta thing I suppose).

Never again :X