L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ladies advice please

drewzmz

Greenlighter
Ok so I've been reading about masturbating for for your partner and how a lot of girls seem to really like it. So, I want to do this for my wife but I'm just curious on the details. Should I stand, sit in a chair, or what? I guess you could just say what you prefer, anything helps. :)

sitting on a chair/couch is a big turn on and who knows it might lead to a blowjob ;)

thanks a lot. kinda nervous since it's the first time i have done this and all. we're only in our twenties. sorry if this is a silly question but should she sit next to me on the couch or maybe kneel in front of me?

Seconded on the sitting thing, and if I were her I think I'd rather be kneeling in front of you so that, you know, she can help you out if need be :D

Definitely agree that you should sit on the couch. I'd say though why not both sit on the couch and kinda face each other?

Let her figure out where she sits. You just worry about putting on a good show lol.

very grateful for the feedback. lol ok so what about lube? i mean if she does decide to give me a blowjob or something i don't want her tasting lotion or something like that right?

Flavoured lube?
Yeah, I don't like giving my bf a blow job if he has lube on his dick, it is not so appealing! Hahah

one very last question cause she's getting off work soon. what is hotter, if i look her in the eyes, watch what i am doing to myself, or just check her out. i just want it to be perfect for her sorry lol.

Let her figure out where she sits. You just worry about putting on a good show lol.

^+1
don't overthink it, op.
in fact, once you've protected yourself - leave your brain out of it.
do what feels good and so will she.

one very last question cause she's getting off work soon. what is hotter, if i look her in the eyes, watch what i am doing to myself, or just check her out. i just want it to be perfect for her sorry lol.

I personally wouldn't find it particularly hot if you were looking at yourself. I think alternating between the other two would be good! But you know her better than us ;)

sweet, i'm all set. time to get some housework done so she has no distractions. ;)

I personally wouldn't find it particularly hot if you were looking at yourself. I think alternating between the other two would be good! But you know her better than us ;)

=D I would find it funny if he was looking at himself

Looking intensely at your partner is hot! I always look at my bf and he looks back with that look he is ready to attack ;)

lol you guys are right that would look silly. thanks again i'm glad i got some good advice before she gets home.