• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Lack of quality atm?

i spose ppl say, if its mdma its mdma.. but like im sure things that test up as mdma can be something similar to mdma which doesnt give u the same effect exactly, im no good when it comes to the make up of these chemicals, but like im sure theres some other close sister to mdma that gives u the same kind of effects minus the lovey-ness.. or maybe im not prone to that lovey feeling any mre...
Well, the only things that show up on an EZ test as black are substances with a methylenedioxy group on it (the "MD" part of MDMA), so the choices of what it could be is quite limited. Also, there really isn't a market for the chemicals that are used to make anything else other than MDMA (or MDA, and even rarely MDEA). So, I doubt that it'd be anything but some MDXX substance.
What's probably happened is either its MDA, which is known to give you the "charge" without the "love" or you've just done it so much you've lost the "magic" of it. I've seen it happen to a few friends of mine. On the same pill I was loved up like a mofo, and they were just smacked out.

Well, the only things that show up on an EZ test as black are substances with a methylenedioxy group on it (the "MD" part of MDMA), so the choices of what it could be is quite limited.
Actually several things will turn black under Marquis reagent, even paper. It's the purple/black colour change of the pill sample under the liquid that you need to look for. Very few things will undergo a purple to black reaction, without containing some MDxx-based chemical.
BigTrancer :)

Here is the deal.
What the user wants the user will get - whether they like it or not.
People regularly complain that their pill
a) doesnt give them enough energy
b) makes them feel "smacked out"
c) dont feel like dancing/feel uncoordinated
d) doesnt last long enough
These are signs of good MDMA, at some point throughout the night.
When users complain of such things, manufacturers will listen. Hence the end product changes. If have more energy, maybe some speed was added? If it goes a lot longer, perhaps its MDA?
Give the manufacturers any reason to use something else, and they probably will.
The fact is, a lot of pill-popping-raving-lunies WANT the shit pills, because they don't want what real MDMA pills have to offer.