• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Laced weed

eima

Greenlighter
I scored some free weed about 0.2 from this scetchy guy i know, had no smell, at first it felt like weed, slightly maybe but absolutely no smell at all, was riding a bus and the most euphoric high of my life hit me, grinding teeth, numb as fuck, almost like a warmer version of an mdma peak, feeling like i was going to pass out pleasant lightheadedness unspeakable pleasure and warmth and an uncontrollable smile and felt like nothing could touch me, i vaporised it right now and im numb again and aura of euphoria not even remotely similar to anything ive smoked or snorted before, pinching myself pain goes away instantly, only feeling it when i pinch untill it leaves a mark, dickhead gave it for free and didnt say shit and he knew i just quit opiates, im speechless but scared because i just want to buy more and after just quitting multiple weaker opiates i feel fucking helpless but it just feels so fucking good, family doesnt believe me, friends, i fear i will go into a suicidal episode again, be careful what you smoke and dont take free weed from shady motherfuckers

I scored some free weed about 0.2 from this scetchy guy i know, had no smell, at first it felt like weed, slightly maybe but absolutely no smell at all, was riding a bus and the most euphoric high of my life hit me, grinding teeth, numb as fuck, almost like a warmer version of an mdma peak, feeling like i was going to pass out pleasant lightheadedness unspeakable pleasure and warmth and an uncontrollable smile and felt like nothing could touch me, i vaporised it right now and im numb again and aura of euphoria not even remotely similar to anything ive smoked or snorted before, pinching myself pain goes away instantly, only feeling it when i pinch untill it leaves a mark, dickhead gave it for free and didnt say shit and he knew i just quit opiates, im speechless but scared because i just want to buy more and after just quitting multiple weaker opiates i feel fucking helpless but it just feels so fucking good, family doesnt believe me, friends, i fear i will go into a suicidal episode again, be careful what you smoke and dont take free weed from shady motherfuckers
If you had such a weird reaction and are scared, why on earth would you want to buy more? Are you fiending for weed that bad that you'll put your health and potentially your mind at risk just to catch a buzz? Why not do like the rest of us and find a different seller?

I don't know about you and I can't really speak for other people on here, but I've never had trouble scoring weed except when I lived in the midwest and sometimes it would simply dry up. Even then, once the supply came back I always found it. I'm not even talking about copping it on the street from people I don't know, which I don't do. I think it boils down to having a subtle way of interjecting it into conversations with friends and finding out if they smoke at all since everyone who smokes has to get it from somewhere. YMMV

Bro you might just be in a weird chemical state of balance where drugs that normally don't mess with you, fuck you up instead. I've seen this, usually it's while in a state of heightened stress(ie you quitting opiates).

You might of just got real fucking high man. Not all weed has much of a smell, and I've got plenty ripped off weed that has little to none.

And dude it's never cool to call the cops on someone who gave you some weed. What a shitty buzz for him. If you are genuinely just getting fucked up from regular old weed you are willing to ruin his life over one bad buzz??

Can’t say if it was laced, but the #1 rule I’ve lived with my entire life is ‘Never rat out someone to law enforcement’.

And there’s always the potential karmic payback of ’snitches get stitches’.

In a legal environment you can file a product complaint, but since this is black market we’re talking about……

Tom
(If I ratted on someone during the time of illegal weed I’d be fearful of someone knowing where I lived/harming animals, etc)

So you would rat the guy out because you had a bad experience? So if the weed was good it's not criminal? Glad I don't know people like you.
Just quit before poor Jorge ends up in jail for helping a fellow stoner😒

welcome to bl.
:rofl:
sorry to have a laugh at this but seems so clownish, imo. lol
many responses given that i approve of so nothing really to add except do yerself a favor and chill with this before you get yerself in some shit that possibly ya will regret either legally or at street level. just sayin....
but please stay with us and contribute some real deal holyfield HR content or laughs as this OP kinda made my day a little brighter re: comic relief.
thanks and be safe, yeah?
peace
<3

Well if that was for me broda ny words coyld not be labeled as some kind a slogan"grown ur own weed".personally here and in most places,except some states in U.S and some europe countries is strictly prohibited....and is all monitoring incl.here🧐but not sure of all understand but wish u well too,,🎁☮️👍❤️🙏

A long time ago I bought weed from a guy in University. $40/ an eighth of Chocolate Thai, I'd bought from homie before. But always in the presence of a friend who connected us.

1/2 hour. An hour. He didn't come back to the commons area. I'd been fucked over..

So I walked over to the campus bank to get my student loan transferred into my account, A big lineup as all the students w/loans were doing the same, After being in line for 2 hours I see the weed guy walking by. He sees me and freezes. I just turn away b/c I am not losing my place in line. What would chasing after hime for $40 have gotten me other than trouble.

Op; you look like even more of a dick as the weed was free. Illegal stuff never comes with a guarantee.I never told anyone where I got weed from if my source told me to keep my mouth shut. If I wanted to pass along a connect to another buddy I would ask the connect first.

Tom

Last edited:
I honestly cant think of something that would be financially benefical to lace weed with, and noone gives drugs out for free

Around my area weed is like water, atleast

Note: pretty much every laced cannabis report youve seen has been false or was due to cross contamination (i.e. the scales used for weed and fent got mixed at the trap or something), ao idk who even would do that.

Either you got litty titty or you smoked some spice-esque RC cannabinoid....either way....dont fucking buy more, my guy. If youre fiending that bad go find a corner store that sells delta8, delta 10, thc-p, or hhc products theyre not federally restricted are legal everywhere (except ohio i think)

Not a cheap habbit.if u smoke a lot&non stop.more expencieve from whiskey here.lucrative busyness,being legal or illegal.even cannot imagine all that stuff with dispencaries,gummies...and all that.

I honestly cant think of something that would be financially benefical to lace weed with, and noone gives drugs out for free

Around my area weed is like water, atleast

Note: pretty much every laced cannabis report youve seen has been false or was due to cross contamination (i.e. the scales used for weed and fent got mixed at the trap or something), ao idk who even would do that.

Either you got litty titty or you smoked some spice-esque RC cannabinoid....either way....dont fucking buy more, my guy. If youre fiending that bad go find a corner store that sells delta8, delta 10, thc-p, or hhc products theyre not federally restricted are legal everywhere (except ohio i think)
Yeah I doubt anyone is intending to fuck with you OP. Teeth grinding and sort of sounded weird indeed... I would ask from a guy if they had some explanation. It is not always bad will when weird things happen.

Hope ya all the best

i've bought weed thousands of times, and only once was it for sure laced... and we knew it was possible before we bought it.

pretty sure it was coke, but it might have been some other random stimulant white powder.

anyway, i doubt yours was laced... i've had those types of feelings from weed, from time to time. it can have very different effects depending on set and setting and strain.

Grow your own and problem solved. It takes alot of effort to grow great weed, and takes 0 effort to produce SOMETHING