• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

laced weed??

Bunny_Boy

Greenlighter
I just bought some new bud and noticed that there were were a a few strange things that looked like an old grocery bag, but seemed organic. and like it was coming from inside the bud. I removed it and it was round almost egg shape. I was wondering if anyone knew what it was.

we generally do not do drug identification here, however seeing as dry herb cannabis is a plant and an organic matter, feel free to upload a picture maybe someone will notice if it is perhaps a small critter of some kind
also if you are from the UK check the link in my signature

In terms of guessing what a possible adulterant might be from description and effects as well as a photo, thats a bit like playing guess who its not going to be sufficient . Some areas of the world have unfortunately been prevalent in cannabis with additional synthetic cannabinoids being added (to boost potency and addiction)

I just bought some new bud and noticed that there were were a a few strange things that looked like an old grocery bag, but seemed organic. and like it was coming from inside the bud. I removed it and it was round almost egg shape. I was wondering if anyone knew what it was.
Bro, sounds like a seed to me. Laced weed almost never gets sold as just weed.

stop there's no such thing as laced weed...

maybe it was an insect egg?

definitely need pics here

sometimes you get those little tiny seeds from a hermaphrodite

could be that too

this thread blows without pics

did i say that already?

Bro that's a seed that hasn't fully formed into a hard black adult seed. They can seem like bits of paper or plastic. Sometimes you get hemp fibres running through your nug too. I used to think it was hair lol but it's fully intertwined and if you look at it closely it's definitely natural and not the growers stray hair lol. Much weaker than hair too.