• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Laced Weed?

CatDaddy

Greenlighter
I'm new to this whole forums deal so sorry if this is in the wrong place. Anyways I'm a slightly experienced toker been smoking about 3 years now, It's usually a weekend kind of thing with my occasion week binges. Now I was in town with the urge to score so I hit up an old friend of mine and he set me up with a guy for about 2gs in nuggets of what he said was good quality ak47. I was pretty excited about and headed straight to light it up. I rolled a little joint and started puffing on it, finished it then headed inside. For a good 10 minutes it like a really nice high then something hit me. My heartbeat increased rapidly I could feel it pulsating throughout my body. I tried to stand up to get a glass of water but couldn't move my legs. I reached for the door handle but didn't have control of my arm, it went every which way but to the door. Blood rushed to my head and there was a pounding between my eyes. My ears, eyes and nose felt like they were bleeding but werent. I laid down tried to relax and sleep it off but couldnt. I kept burping and feeling as though I was throwing up in the back of my throat. I sat up and all of a sudden I had a(I guess you could say "out of body experience") I had visions that relatives found me, took me to the hospital and all that. I was seeing myself move before I actually moved if that makes since. After all that I had a full blown panic attack but calmed down and eventually fell asleep. This all lasted a good 2-3 hours. I asked the dealer if it was laced and he said hell no. Was I just tripping real hard on good shit or could it be something else? I'm wondering if it was k2, pcp or some other shit.

sounds like you got too high and had a panic attack. if it was laced with pcp you could smell that nasty chemical on the bud

if you weed was laced you would know it. and you would know it before you smoked it.

nobody laces weed anymore- at least not to distribute to unknowing people. Maybe for personal enjoyment. There is no logic in lacing weed and selling it to unknowing people. There is too much real stuff in both quality and abundance for it to make sense to use a much more heavily regulated(and punishable) chemical to make something of lesser value. It doesn't make any long term sense either. Maybe like one in a billion situations might make it feasible, but it is so highly unlikely in my mind that it is nearly impossible to accidentally get laced weed.

If it looked, smelled, and tasted like good weed before and during smoking it then I'd say it was good weed. Not laced. Makes even less sense to lace already dank weed.

Sorry op, but sounds like you had a panic attack while high.. It isn't uncommon and I know the feeling pretty well being a heavy smoker. It's pretty common among new heavy smokers but I get it when I take dabs sometimes. When I start to feel weak, light-headed and feel the sweats start to come on heavy I know it's coming over me. I just try to tell myself to relax, ride it out, and let it pass. When I try to over analyze whats happening to my body and try to stop it.. that only makes things worse and makes me feel more panicky. Got to just let go and try and laugh about myself. Happened to me the other day and my cousin started laughing hella hard at me which actually helped me laugh through the cold sweats. Not fun though.

sometimes when i smoke on an empty stomach, my blood sugar may drop and i get all sketched out and wonky. kind of like how you describe...

Sounds like it happened because of the initial fear response to the panic leading to the thoughts of realities you feared becoming the present realities became so strong they were almost real, but once that wave hit you had the ability to see it as a panic attack, reassure yourself you are strong & alive, and to remember to breathe first above everything in life. Also maybe ask yourself if you really know how to breathe? It takes a lot to acknowledge ones own weaknesses and need to develop into a stronger person.

Work on meditation and even further try to look into taji (tai chi) and work on dispersing your body's core all together evenly throughout each extremity. It's finding the balance between relaxed and tense.

i would love if i got sold laced weed (i love dust.) but you can smell that from a mile away usually.

Nahhhh not laced. No dealers gonna waste any extra drugs on you. Lol Ive been waiting ten years for a little extra something to get slipped in my weed. Sadly, it's never happened. "AK47" sounds like a very appropriate choice of name for it! Lol Next time just smoke less...possibly smoke a lot less because that sounds like some fire. I think when you felt like you were losing control of your body, it give you a panic attack causing the rest of the physical symptoms. Of course, I can't be positive...unless you wanna pass that this way. :)

Maybe talk to this guy?--www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/747832-weed-and-heartburn-vs-burned-by-cannabis

Last edited:
^ ya i've been smoking weed for 13 years myself. Never got laced shit. unless I was told it was laced. and usually PCP isn't already laid on bud when it's sold.

I've had an experience similar to the OP, and have smoked for years before and years after it. My diagnosis is, extremely potent weed. I accused dear friends of dosing me and their dealer of lacing and to my embarrassment it was just a degree of potentcy to which I wasn't accustomed. I assume I also suffered from a panic attack with all the racing thoughts in my head at the time, I puked, and had to drive home from the party I felt so uneasy.

After reading in some other threads about people possibly getting shitty weed laced with synthetic cannabinoids, I am more open to the possibility of weed being laced. I could see potential for someone buying bulk shipment of a synthetic on some sort of back alley discount and trying to double the value of shit weed... but even as I type that out, the possibility seems smaller... It would seem to me that there would be a great deal of work involved in the whole "lacing" process, or applying the synthetic to the buds themselves in a somewhat even and measured amounts. Maybe for smaller batches, but then that kind of removes the economic probability in my mind.

I suppose it could happen, but I don't see it at all likely. Most people who are smart enough to pull these kinds of things off are smart enough to see better streams of revenue, ones in which you aren't ripping people off- or if you are probably ones that are a lot more lucrative and require less work. But hey, there are all kinds of crazy out there so you never know.

Tell me what does weed laced with angel dust smell like? I recently bought an ounce from a friend of mine and it looks like great weed, gets me high, but kind of makes my head feel weird and has a chemical smell. Something else worth mentioning is I notice my heart rate increase which I don't normally notice and it makes me a bit uncomfortable. I asked him if maybe it was the strain but he said he didn't smell it and I was the first person to say anything. I have yet to smoke a really fat bowl but I'm getting ready to so I can really test it out. I'm pretty bummed because he said this stuff was top notch and I trusted his judgement. I can get really good medicinal weed but it's a bit more expensive and I figured I would give this dude who is actually technically my cousin a shot. Paying the extra money to have better bud is worth it in my opinion. I feel bad asking for the money back.

PCP has a strong chemical smell. If you got dust you're lucky it's way better than weed.

Those effects don't sound like dust at all though.

bruhhh. If it had dust in it you'd definitely know. You'd start to trip the fuck out. A panic attack is when one thinks too little of the situation. Your brain kinda sticks and then overrides because it can't fathom what's happening.

it's similar to choking, except choking is usually when one over thinks. Maybe we could start calling it a choke attack cuz I've gotten a bad panic attack where I thought I was stroking out cuz my left arm got really heavy. Still happens to this day when i'm really high.

bruhhh. If it had dust in it you'd definitely know.

Ya with dust there's no "was my shit laced?"

It's "ohhhhh shit" and you're tall like godzilla and shit thinking insane thoughts feeling like you're walking on water.

It may have been k2 if you weren't a weed expert I could see someone mistaking it for weed. Actually about 2 weeks ago I tried a new dealer and had actually got k2. The dealer admitted it being k2 when I asked but still sold it to not only me but others and they smoked it thinking it was weed. You would know because weed smells waaay different from any other drug.

When you first try weed I think the effects are comparible to an opiate use tho ive never used them all the effects you here about are pretty much from weed as well

I've... never gotten laced weed. :|
I could have bought some on a few occassions.
But where i'm at, the only reason dealers lace weed is so they can charge more for it.