• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Laced Pot?

^

A lot of people do that stupid shit. I've seen people do it before & i tell them its a complete waste of coke. None of them believe me.

So to sum it up I just got some nice ass weed and I should be greatfull. Plus I should put the guy who I got it from on speed dial. :D

If you were going to lace weed you would use research chemicals. They can be bought in large quantities for extremely trip and require extremely low doses. Many of them can be smoked and simply look like little white specs that you could easy rub on and into the nugs.

You could also soak some Ketamine into the nug. This however is unlikely as Ketamine is generally not that cheap also it isnt very trippy.

PCP is always the most rumored. It is possible, it has happened to someone in my town.

You shouldnt be full out hallucinating off weed.

What exactly would you lace pot with , PCP?

It just sounds extremely unlikely

"extremely unlikely" , No.....

Don't really want to say what exactly as this a harm minimisation forum, however lacing mj doesn't have to be with drugs. If you go to simple hardware store I'm sure you'de be able to find alot of things "they" could use and cheap too.

I'm actually a farmer and i use alot of chemicals to kill and prevent insects from destroying my crops with all these pesticides they all have withholding periods now i've been to hydro shops where they sell alot of pesticides for mite control and other pests i've questioned the use of these chemicals and not one has mentioned withholding period, and most of the time telling me that they are safe too , reason for this because they are not registered for mj meaning they have not done any trials to see what effect these chem's have on mj or even withholding periods (how long chem's stay in the plant). The 2 main chem's are systemic and contact.
The worst chem's in my opinion are the systemic chem's, which are taken or absorbed through the leaf or roots.

Not intentional or unknown to grower with the use of pesticides is very real

The threat of a grower spraying his/her crops towards the end of growth or close to harvest with pesticides especially if it is infected with pests for the sake of not loosing money is real.

When I talk of lacing it could mean any substance not exactly drugs, especially high end substances e.g coke 'as mentioned above'. Of course no one in their right frame of mind would lace mj with high end stuff but low end, very likely as explained above as well.

In all my smoking experience (10 + years) I have only come accross mj laced ONCE...this was not laced for pleasure but for the sheer purpose of $$$$ as mj was not available at the time and the quality of the buds was not worth "shit". Some ppl would do anything for money...

So to sum it up I just got some nice ass weed and I should be greatfull. Plus I should put the guy who I got it from on speed dial. :D

Funny ;)

Last edited:
"extremely unlikely" , No.....

In all my smoking experience (10 + years) I have only come accross mj laced ONCE...

See, this is exactly what I would call "extremely unlikely." It's not impossible to lace weed (or unheard of), but when you actually get to talking to people with a lot of years smoking, they've only seen something that was really "laced" (w/o the customer knowing) once or twice, if at all.

Let's say you've only smoked 100 times a year and it was only 10 years. That's still 1000 times, and you only got something laced once. I would say that 1/1000 is the very definition of "extremely unlikely."

My experience is the same. Smoking 7 years, never seen/smoked/heard-of-from-a-reputable-source anything legitimately laced. Of course, I know there are a lot of stupid greedy people out there, so I'm sure someone somewhere has laced weed w/ bug spray or PCP to make it seem more potent. But if someone asks me "hey, I had a really crazy trip on this weed, do you think it's laced?" I'd put the odds at about 1000:1 that it was just strong pot.

i've smoked some really potent strains as well but i hardly get paranoid about very potent mj mainly because i was a heavy user 7+ grams a day before for over 10 years...so i know the typical stoned and when something's not right.
if i could find a strong strain i would get happy....alot of other smokers need to be wary of these strong strains and need to recognise this...the question is how to tell if it's a normal strain and not laced...hmmm

Maybe we should make a list of possible symptoms to look out for....i will start it off

1. While igniting the mj it will sparkle

2. Pay attention to the colour of the smoke "not" after you've inhaled either but hover the lighter over the mj burning it slightly just enough to burn it... dark "black" smoke is usually a dead give away or even if it combusts quickly with a puff of black smoke

3. (some more suggestions would be helpful)

"double ewe" love your nick..and the way you worked out the ratio made me smile :)

Last edited:
I smoked some pot last night from a different source and I got the same basic effects. Now I could understand this if I was a novice toker, but Im not I smoke almost daily but I did have a week break could that one week really effect my tolerance that much or could there be some new problem with my health that would effect the way my bady metabliezes thc. I have been losing a bunch of wieght lately, and Ive heard that thc is realsed from fat cells when you lose wieght could that do it? Also I have been taking cyclobenzaprine before toking could that also be the cause for my sudden high sensitivity toward thc?

i've smoked some really potent strains as well but i hardly get paranoid about very potent mj mainly because i was a heavy user 7+ grams a day before for over 10 years...so i know the typical stoned and when something's not right.
if i could find a strong strain i would get happy....alot of other smokers need to be wary of these strong strains and need to recognise this...the question is how to tell if it's a normal strain and not laced...hmmm

Maybe we should make a list of possible symptoms to look out for....i will start it off

1. While igniting the mj it will sparkle

2. Pay attention to the colour of the smoke "not" after you've inhaled either but hover the lighter over the mj burning it slightly just enough to burn it... dark "black" smoke is usually a dead give away or even if it combusts quickly with a puff of black smoke

3. (some more suggestions would be helpful)

"double ewe" love your nick..and the way you worked out the ratio made me smile :)

I've definitely seen 'laced' grass. IME its never been adulterated with anything like PCP (never seen/heard of it even being available in the UK) or k.

From the dodgy ganj I've seen/smoked, its either been sprayed with sugar solution and left to dry (making your grass suspiciously shiny and obviously sweet to the taste) or with some nastier business that looks fibre-glassy and is very, VERY gritty between the teeth. The fibre-glass gear leaves really hard, kinda clumpy ash when smoked in a johnson, and its very difficult to keep lit. IME, its seriously nasty, hurts your lungs and really can't be any good for you.

IMHO, its just done for aesthetics, or to add weight. There was a huge batch floating around S. Wales last year, so it was done higher up the chain than my man/my man's man. Totally went against the whole cannabis vibe and seriously narked me off.

tl;dr: Yes grass can be laced, and I agree with you, its unlikely to be sold laced with more expensive/hard to get hold of stuff. You could add solid residue in burnt material to your list, as far as I'm concerned.

OP; you've gotta HTFU man... :\

Woo, first post.

^HTFU? Really? Who the fuck do you think you are? Your a fucking greenlighter. Seriously man, I possed several serious questions on a topic I was interested in. I dont believe I said anything that could even be construde as whinning or anything of the such. Now where do you get of questioning my fortitude? If you have anything to say to me say it in a respectable tone or dont say it at all.

^^^

Spoken like a true Long Islander. Where're you from? I lived in Levittown forever but I'm out in Huntington now.

OP; you've gotta HTFU man... :\

Woo, first post.

Hi MattPlanet and welcome to bluelight and congrats on your first post ;)

No need for "HTFU.(Harden The Fuck Up) man"......incase you didn't know this is a "Harm Minimisation Forum" this is very important to alot of ppl here, your input is greatly appreciated on this topic 8)

^HTFU? Really? Who the fuck do you think you are? Your a fucking greenlighter. Seriously man,
hah thats hilarious! If you have stumbled upon some lace-age in a town near you as of late feel free 2 report it in the report a lacing thread,w00t! go-team!

^HTFU? Really? Who the fuck do you think you are? Your a fucking greenlighter. Seriously man, I posed several serious questions on a topic I was interested in. I don't believe I said anything that could even be construed as whining or anything of the such. Now where do you get off questioning my fortitude? If you have anything to say to me say it in a respectful tone or don't say it at all.

Certainly no offence was intended entropy and I apologise if you felt I was questioning your fortitude. I thought the wry smile would've indicated my sarcastic tone, but obviously my post-count balls aren't big enough yet.

Let me rephrase: I doubt your grass was laced. Sounds to me like some super scary grass that you just got a little para over, especially as your missus reported no ill effects.