Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lab work verifies active constituents in heavily degraded 4-AcO-DMT

greengummybear

Bluelighter
lCTYVx7.jpg

MX8R6t4.jpg

http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=3501

I thought the whole reason of moving to fumarate salts was to minimize breakdown though? The only two tryptamines I've ever had degrade on me were AMT freebase and the very first batch of 4-AcO-MiPT which was incredibly hygroscopic.

I thought the whole reason of moving to fumarate salts was to minimize breakdown though? The only two tryptamines I've ever had degrade on me were AMT freebase and the very first batch of 4-AcO-MiPT which was incredibly hygroscopic.

They're not always encountered as Fumarate salts

why do you think only the first batch of 4-AcO-MiPT changed? did the potency change or did the chemical just turn brown or gray?

why do you think only the first batch of 4-AcO-MiPT changed? did the potency change or did the chemical just turn brown or gray?

It actually was extremely hygroscopic. I remember trying to weigh out the stuff and watching it gain weight on the scale as it absorbed the moisture in the air. You had to work with it very quickly and this was in Colorado which is not really a humid place. Was weird stuff but amazing trips every time. Sometimes I'd put it in capsules and take them with me to trip with friends or whatever and it would turn to a light brown goo within hours. I was amazed that it was still active but my best guess would be that it turned into 4-HO-MiPT but that doesn't really fit because I always found 4-HO-MiPT to be stimulating and 4-AcO-MiPT was more energy neutral so who knows. This was back when they shipped chemicals in vials, not baggies.