• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Lab Results

More than likely id say it people bringing in boxes of it... A mate of mine got some "fish scales" 92% pure online, asked him what it was like and he said, just like the flake we get here, thing is anyone can find a picture of some shinny looking flake and bang it on with a 92% statement, the thing is you have no idea it's 92%, no one does because one only the police really have the equipment to test that or test centres and you've nothing to compare it to... I said the only real way to tell us to go to South America, try the raw stuff and then you know what 90% is like and you'll have something to compare it to, only problem is it would ruin it forever because it will never compare :|

Bogman could you please clear your inbox? I need to message you, questions about legality in Ireland.

This is a great thread, I am surprised at how much mdma is in pills, I've not done them for a few years but they were dog shit the last few times I had had.
maybe I have the rose tinted spectacles of the original mitsibishis from the late 90's (when clubbing was good lol)

It would be good if Bluelight had a relationship with energy control & the dutch testing centres so test results could be collated here in one place in one language. It would make a great addition to HR.