• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe L-theanine for anxiety

Is it (L-Thianine) available OTC in the UK? I'm sure I bought some from [a large online commerse website] a few years ago. I'm sure I also got GABA and L-Tyrosine.

L-theanine is widely available in the UK without the need to even approach the "counter". It's a perfectly legal and non-frowned upon amino acid.

My favourite way to take l-theanine for theraputic and/or semi-recreational purposes is to mix it with coffee at a 2:1 ratio. So try taking 200mg l-theanine with 100mg of caffeine (2 level tea-spoons of instant coffee or ~2 oz espresso) to experience minor nootropic effects in what some people have coined "god mode". In other words, it's like having all the energy, rush and focus of the coffee without the jitteryness. Studies have shown improvements in cognitive functioning with this mix. Personally, it's the perfect gentle boost for when I've got to focus hard for a couple of hours.

You can find more information on "god mode" on Google, and on this BL thread.

Last edited:
God mode? I envy you i just had my morning 6 cups of coffee. No god mode just bad taste

Actually I thought I didnt have any anymore but 200-500 mg is in the green tea raw leaves (10 -20g 25 to 50 ml) I add to my chew tobacco because I find it helps my focus and stay calm and relaxed. So maybe it does help me however it also has 200-500 mg of caffeine and 5 to 10 g of polyphenols and 1.25 to 5 g egcg