European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Kung fu fighting for real and fillums please

pinkpapaver

Bluelighter
How come theres loadsa bare knuckle tinker fighting on yoo toob but no kung fu fighting for real.

Anyway. Throw me some good films.

Shadow

Thats my favourite film of all time joint with et. Very beautiful cinematic appeal, in colour yet very black white every shade of grey. Dao tao stuff film. Its very beautiful and should be seen

Check out Marco polo on Netflix(got cancelled a long time ago) but they made a special episode of captured Kung fu soldier of China? Or somewhere but yeah Mongolian empire captures him and its fucking awesome check it out.

As if I just seen this!!!!!
I'm like Rza when it comes to old Kung Fu movies.

Just ripped this literally a few seconds ago to watch in a minute.

The whole Street Fighter series is on YouTube too (the film the main guy is watching in the cinema from the movie True Romance)

Shogun Assassin which is the American cut up version of the Lone Wolf & Cub series is also up there too.

Let me watch the one linked above and I will post my favourite movies

Master of the Flying Guillotine is just excellent and so comical too, I highly recommend that one to start with.

In short the answer is because king fu has absolutely zero translation to real world fights, it’s totally bunk.

Can post some good mma and kickboxing fights if you want some violence to watch.

How come theres loadsa bare knuckle tinker fighting on yoo toob but no kung fu fighting for real.

Anyway. Throw me some good films.

Shadow

Thats my favourite film of all time joint with et. Very beautiful cinematic appeal, in colour yet very black white every shade of grey. Dao tao stuff film. Its very beautiful and should be seen

Asian VPN?

And text.