Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Kristen Stewart Appreciation Thread

I agree that her speech was incredibly tacky and pretty dumb. It was a really bad joke and didn't help my impression of her. :\ Oh shit, this is an appreciation thread. Um, I too like that Baliaman dress.

I agree that her speech was incredibly tacky and pretty dumb. It was a really bad joke and didn't help my impression of her. :\ Oh shit, this is an appreciation thread. Um, I too like that Baliaman dress.

i am so confused. Kristen Stewart's speech? i didn't even see that one. i was talking about Robert Pattison's "i'm a motherfucker because i fucked you" speech about Reese Witherspoon :\

Oh I was talking about hers at the MTV movie awards I thought that's what you were referring to. It was a lame aside to Natalie Portman

"Sorry Natalie but the popcorn is mine"

Oh.......I think she was just joking around and I didn't think that was so bad......at least she was talking more than usual :D

clusterfuck of confusion lol

tumblr_lmsd1l02oN1qb13rmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmsd0d2NHQ1qb13rmo1_500.jpg

Oh.......I think she was just joking around and I didn't think that was so bad......at least she was talking more than usual :D

This is why I don't post in this thread so much...

If that's all she can pull out, uhhh....

Nothing against you or Kenick, loveies :)

tumblr_lmvkvcckL11qbnvlgo1_500.png

tumblr_lmun3b8QzW1qcati7o1_500.png

i find this mildly amusing

tumblr_lmul955H331qcati7o1_500.png

icon:

tumblr_lmuk9vntR51qcati7o1_500.png

does anyone notice that the best kstew tumblrs are all like teen girls from Turkey, Georgia, Ukraine?

0_o

The Runaways was good, everything else is fucking teen pop bullshit. She shouldnt even have her own thread.

I'm adding pics only because my love for you Stew lovers outweighs my disinterest in her.

kstew-102499624.jpg

kstew+nylon+3.jpg

Kstew-kristen-stewart-17461285-500-373.jpg

kstew-kristen-stewart-21783048-503-338.jpg

050211_kristen_stewart_met01_113505704_110503010127.jpg

For size...literally

NSFW:

kristen_stewart___wg_morph_by_mattbrewer-d30qm1j.jpg

kristen_stewart___wg_morph_3_by_mattbrewer-d31ik08.jpg

2c5161119fb976ce3909518379f24b5f980c6273.gif
2c5161119fb976ce3909518379f24b5f980c6273.gif

shut the fuck up TALLY.

lemme know when you know any other movies she's been in besides a franchise and a movie you watched because i told you there was underage lesbian action in it.

tumblr_lmswq3Emql1qgpyloo1_500.gif

;)

^^^Calm down, Kenickers. When you first made this thread, I asked what Kristen Stewart had done to warrant her own movie thread. Other than The Runaways, Panic Room and Adventureland, I had never seen her in anything else. She didn't exactly stand out in Panic Room or Adventureland. Some of the responses I got were:

supposedly it's not about accomplishment, more-so the fact that she is not entirely an idiot and normal looking, and some think she is beautiful.

I'm not particularly enthralled by her acting or anything. I mean, she's OK and all that. I don't really think she's terrible. She just basically plays herself in everything. I just like seeing her in things cuz she's hot, and I don't care how shallow that sounds cuz it's the truth. I wouldn't go so far as to deliberately watch something I'm not interested in just cuz she's in it though. :\

I dunno. Perhaps it's the androgyny. I think women are drawn to that more than men.

It's been made very apparent throughout this thread that it exists only because you and a lot of other blrs in here find her attractive. There's nothing wrong with that, but you can't exactly get mad because someone bashes her acting career. We're almost a 1,000 posts deep in this thread and I'd be hard pressed to find any comments in here praising her acting skills.

Besides, as your very own Atlas Bear pointed out when he rained down a ton of hate in the Alex Grey appreciation thread I made years ago, "this is a public message board. You can't expect everybody who disagrees with you to just look the other way." Damn, how he got on my nerves back then. But he had a point. Love ya now, though PB!

TALLY 2.0's not even disagreeing with you in that post. He's just misunderstanding the true nature of this thread. Damn. Did I just defend TALLY? What a world!

I've been afraid to post in here b/c we're so close to 1k but I guess we'll just have to start a new one at one thousand :)

I'm so excited for the fall- for OTR and BD PT1.........
I wish OTR was coming out early- like August :\

Besides, as your very own Atlas Bear pointed out when he rained down a ton of hate in the Alex Grey appreciation thread I made years ago, "this is a public message board. You can't expect everybody who disagrees with you to just look the other way." Damn, how he got on my nerves back then. But he had a point. Love ya now, though PB!

lol he's a professional hater. :D

last night we went to some beer bar/bar with a name of a Saint and our waitress, i swear to god, was Kristen Stewart herself. Messy black hair and a Zoroaster tee shirt trying to sell us Jack and Coke Slushies. I was reminded of how disappointed i was that Kstew is not Lisbeth Salander in the Girl with _____ remakes. I think she would have been fucking perfect. gah!

pissy face.

anyway, here's a photo, i am sad that this thread is not on the first page, we are in a Kstew drought and i cannot see an end in sight until we get to promos for BDpt1 & OTR. Snow White & The Huntsman not for another year, or more!

tumblr_lo6a59iQAZ1qdv921o1_500.gif