• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Is it just me or has kratom gotten weak? I won't say I've had several month of abstaining but I have had a few weeks and still I would think I would go to baseline but it doesn't ever feel like it did when I first had them in 2014. Which I was paying a lot for top dollar kratom that came outta Alabama.i don't remember how much but the kratom was like so good but then again I had zero tolerance to opiates and or Kratom.

I can take a 10 mg Norco and there is absolutely no euphoria or desire for more. I mean if I could down six of them I would be unconscious hung over. I don't have or desire to even do that anymore. I mean if someone just gave me Oxy it would have a profound effect but those who take that need them. I don't. Still I'm going to try to take a few days off cuz honestly I think Kratom is God's way to keep ppl from OD. Fent was good only in patch form. I hated perc-30's who in there right mind would just want to 1 kill themselves or two just completely nod out without even feeling like you got anything enjoyable outta it. Those fake Roxys are so dangerous. If you don't know what you have then it's almost going to kill you unless medical is there in time. Never did H.

There's another thread about this. Must be a problem.
Personally, I haven't had any issues.
It must depend on the brand/source.

For me kratom did nothing to me and then just gave me shitty annoying WDs. But everyone is different.
I used to be addicted to real oxys and heroin for 10 years but when I tried the kratom I hadn’t used anything in a month or a few months.
So I wonder if you have a high enough tolerance it might not do anything to you really.

And yeah, the mexi fake blues ,the fentanyl, kind of sucks, but that’s just my opinion. It’s made taking most drugs very dangerous/ deadly.it’s sad. Fentanyl can be in all kinds of stuff now. Coke, fake Xanax,fake adderall , etc.

But I don’t judge anyone who does it and likes it though.
I’m personally glad I stopped using opiates/ opioids right before fentanyl took over. I was a real lover of good heroin, now to me it’s too risky to do it.

6 years ago I dabbled with fentanyl a little bit before it took over and I almost died.before the fake oxy Ms took over. I ODed,woke up to the paramedics yelling my name. It felt like breathing for the first time. But the fentanyl I used to dabble with was this powder form a friend ordered from the dark web and we would mix the powder with water and bubble gum flavoring in a nasal spray bottle, just spraying it up the nose with a nasal spray bottle.
When I oded I just took one little extra spray that was too much… and it only lasts a few hours when heroin lasted longer.
But I’m glad I stay away from fentanyl now ,it killed my friend who was the one ordering it online.

The buzz back before Viva Zen was “reformulated” something to be sought after, lol. But the difference in batches seems to be a big thing, I’ve been a slave to extracts for a long time and I’m down to 1/4 a bottle (3-4g) a day I’m assuming, sometimes it gives me a panic attack, sometimes I feel like I didn’t even take any.

I get that. Never got anything outta Viva Zen. But OPMS several times nothing. Other times it felt like I took a percocet

@sonicwhite

This may or not be helpful. In a general way, around the world, the economy is in a bad way. The loaf of bread that once cost 2.50 now costs 6.00 and the bread itself is 20% smaller.

It wouldn't surprise me if the people selling the Kratom are cutting it or otherwise engaging in dishonesty to make up for the inflation they are experiencing. For instance, many sellers of Kava, a legal drug, but one which has many similarities to Kratom in the way it is bought and sold, has been found with parts of the plant, as opposed to strictly the leaf.

It's shitty, but I think a lot of us are walking around saying WTF, why is everything so bad or expensive?

Is it just me or has kratom gotten weak? I won't say I've had several month of abstaining but I have had a few weeks and still I would think I would go to baseline but it doesn't ever feel like it did when I first had them in 2014. Which I was paying a lot for top dollar kratom that came outta Alabama.i don't remember how much but the kratom was like so good but then again I had zero tolerance to opiates and or Kratom.

I can take a 10 mg Norco and there is absolutely no euphoria or desire for more. I mean if I could down six of them I would be unconscious hung over. I don't have or desire to even do that anymore. I mean if someone just gave me Oxy it would have a profound effect but those who take that need them. I don't. Still I'm going to try to take a few days off cuz honestly I think Kratom is God's way to keep ppl from OD. Fent was good only in patch form. I hated perc-30's who in there right mind would just want to 1 kill themselves or two just completely nod out without even feeling like you got anything enjoyable outta it. Those fake Roxys are so dangerous. If you don't know what you have then it's almost going to kill you unless medical is there in time. Never did H.
Agree with you 💯 I've been on it for 6 years mostly green strains at first half teaspoon im about 3 full loaded spoons nothing like before minus well do sometimes else it'll be cheaper

I used Remarkable Herbs brand (I hope it's okay to mention brands here) Red Vein Bali, and it always worked very well. Pain relief, lowered anxiety, good sleep and an overall feeling of well-being.

My problem was that I built up a tolerance very quickly (as I do with everything), and I went from 4-5 teaspoons a day to 20-30! After abusing it for over a year, it lost its magic and I had to taper off because I've heard that the withdrawals can be pretty bad.

Br careful my friend,
Dreamflyer
🌿

After years of abstinence a broken rib had me buying some headshop branded Kratom powder in bags. Tried different kinds and different shops to find out the online vendor stuff was roughly half the price and twice the potentcy. And imo Kratom is a better painreliever then Oxycodone at prescribed doses, although Oxycodone worked too.

Btw their are no Kratom trees or plantages on Bali so most Bali is basicly Indonesian or Borneo. Like most Maeng Da is not from thailand due to its way over the top law's concerning Kratom. Prison sentences and such.

I can get some caffeine type high from Kratom energy wise but before I was on subs for a decade I had the same problem with the euphoria after only a few doses with green maeng da or red powder form. Not sure how long after I took white capsules of Malay or maeng da and probably a few too many and did get high similar to codeine or maybe a lortab but hard to remember it was over 10 years ago and maybe longer. Nowdays it's helping to fight withdrawal when I have it anyways.

Btw their are no Kratom trees or plantages on Bali so most Bali is basicly Indonesian or Borneo. Like most Maeng Da is not from thailand due to its way over the top law's concerning Kratom. Prison sentences and such.
I know. I think they just call it that to make it sound exotic or something.

Well SOB, I got my most recent batch and it's definitely significantly weaker than the previous; for this I deleted my previous post.
This time it is micronized and I went with yellow due to claimed mitragynine % and the previous mesh grading they sold before being pleasant.
If I take a recreational dose, it's stronger in the peak, but then it fizzles quickly and I have a mild Kratom buzz for several hours.
Previously if I was in for the day and did that, I had a mitragynine intoxication for quite a few hours, and got a lot done. Same with intense yard work mulching and all.
The buzz still lasts about as long, and it wasn't a tolerance issue.
Must be from a major distributor for many branded vendors.

This is the result of unfair trade. US buyers backed by the lying AKA paying farmers $3 per kilo. Kratom from Indo (on a mass scale) is being adulterated with corn husks, non-kratom leaves and other fillers. I have Indonesia newspaper articles to back all this up. The kratom on the market now truly is less quality than a few years ago.

Must be from a major distributor for many branded vendors.
Most of the kratom in the US and EU is. All these folks vendor shopping like they are gonna find some fire shit. Its all the same. There are no "small batch" vendors who are flying their product in from farmers. Thats total BS

While you are correct that "Maeng Da" is not any particular strain from Thailand, exporting kratom from there is not illegal at all. In fact with the 2024 Indo ban, all of our kratom will be coming from there.