• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Kratom

prochainement

Bluelighter
Hello everybody!

Wanted to ask - in your experience, can one achieve slight to moderate (more like moderate) buzz/euphoria from kratom? Considering there is no current tolerance to opioids, but user has done heroin before (not like being in heavy addiction, more like few times a month). Does it also depend on strain? Or is it more like psychological aspect - giving the fact that user still remembers how heroin felt, kratom will always feel not worth it?

Thanks.

Or is it more like psychological aspect
Do not expect to nod and get that warm blanket feeling.
Other than that it will be strain, dose and tolerance dependent (upon the individual).
That being said, if one wants a slight buzz dose 4g mixed well in warm water and chase with a good 16oz or more of water. One will get the idea of what one is workin with.
I use it as a maintenance tool for chronic pain and ugliness so your millage may vary.
Ptah

Me, personally, I absolutely get the warm blanket feeling, as in the feeling of a low to medium dose Tilidin or Codeine.

What strains do you use ?
I've tried just about all of them when getting off opies. didn't notice any difference but don't let that discourage you. i actually enjoyed the buzz but my tolerance to it grew way to fast and it became useless. a lot of people have success with kratom but i tend to overdo everything i do.

Do not expect to nod and get that warm blanket feeling.
Other than that it will be strain, dose and tolerance dependent (upon the individual).
That being said, if one wants a slight buzz dose 4g mixed well in warm water and chase with a good 16oz or more of water. One will get the idea of what one is workin with.
I use it as a maintenance tool for chronic pain and ugliness so your millage may vary.
Ptah

what's your dose for pain management sir?

any strain recommendations?

what's your dose for pain management sir?
any strain recommendations?
2-3g 4-5 x daily
personally i find super green maeng da to fit my needs. it is balance between pain management, energy and mood boost, ymmv.
it also seems that if i feel the kratom is getting less effective and need to raise the dose; it is possible to lower the dose and still remain relatively pain free (i will add 220 -440mg naproxen sodium to the mix) for a few days and tolerance drops. This cycle has been repeated over and over and is still sustainable at the time of this posting.
best always,
ptah