• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom withdrawals ruin weed high

g_dan1

Bluelighter
Hi everyone!
Just recently I started smoking weed again after a few years. I couldn't smoke before because of my anxious nature and constant paranoia that came with the high. Luckily now I got almost full control of my anxiety and can finally enjoy weed.

However, I've been using kratom daily for almost 2 months now and I feel some type of physical withdrawals almost every day. Whenever I skip a day or even 10-12 hours after dosing, I feel all the common symptoms of opiate WD. Restlessness and fatigue are the worst ones for me. I also get sore muscles, runny nose, cough, difficulty breathing, complete lack of motivation, not feeling any fun or pleasure during the day.

I read many posts suggesting weed as a remedy for WD. But in my experience withdrawals totally ruined my buzz. The first 5 mins I was feeling the "THC rush" but the WDs overpowered it right after. I was feeling restless and it almost seemed like weed made all the symptoms more pronounced. And I've tried it several times, each time I had to dose my regular kratom to enjoy the weed high. Does anyone have the same problem?

Also does it have anything to do with the fact that I've been using a vaporizer, which is supposed to give you more of a 'head buzz' rather than body high. I'll try to get some very sedating strain and smoke it from a bowl.

Thanks!

The problem is that you are experiencing opioid withdrawal symptoms. Cannabis may ease some of these symptoms such as nausea or pain, though you're still going without mu receptor agonism so you're likely experiencing some dysphoria and let's face it, cannabis is great but it ain't that strong.

It does not have anything to do with ROA imo.

You need to get through the withdrawal symptoms and other recreational activities will likely become more enjoyable and euphoric with time.

If you go take any opioid right now I guarantee you'll enjoy that cannabis buzz lol

The problem is that you are experiencing opioid withdrawal symptoms. Cannabis may ease some of these symptoms such as nausea or pain, though you're still going without mu receptor agonism so you're likely experiencing some dysphoria and let's face it, cannabis is great but it ain't that strong.

It does not have anything to do with ROA imo.

You need to get through the withdrawal symptoms and other recreational activities will likely become more enjoyable and euphoric with time.

If you go take any opioid right now I guarantee you'll enjoy that cannabis buzz lol

Thats what i said haha, when i dose kratom and smoke weed I really enjoy the buzz. But when I don't it seems like weed makes WDs WORSE and all the symptoms (especially restlessness) are amplified.

It's different for everyone. Some people swear weed helps them get through opioid withdrawals easier while others find it makes things worse.

I cannot smoke weed during withdrawal. It just hightens my awareness of how shitty I feel instead of offering relief.

Will oil be better? My friend told me it hits your body much harder and puts u on ur ass lol