• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Kratom withdrawal schedule

You will have diarrhea when quitting daily Kratom usage and this guy is taking 30gpd. Massive diarrhea is pretty much guaranteed. Also, Loperamide is safe and tested up until 16mg per day, so please stop the fear mongering about heart issues and severe constipation. Long QT syndrome is an issue when stupid people take 100mg of lope for quite some time. Constipation may be an issue but should be fine in an opioid user. Opioid users are used to opiods, and so is their gut. I swear that 12mg of loperamide make a huge difference when you are in Kratom withdrawals, takes away many of the unpleasant symptoms.
It’s not “fear mongering”. You don’t know this person’s medical history, what medications they take.
“Generally, to overdose on Imodium, you would need to take more than the recommended maximum daily dose of 16 mg a day. However, as little as 2 mg a day can put a person at risk of overdose if taken over an extended time.”

I’m just stating facts. You seem to be pretty insistent that they take the immodium 😂.

…and aren’t you the same person who said “just cold turkey it” (cause that’s what you did)?

Regardless, they should do what feels right for their body. Good luck 😊

It’s not “fear mongering”. You don’t know this person’s medical history, what medications they take.
“Generally, to overdose on Imodium, you would need to take more than the recommended maximum daily dose of 16 mg a day. However, as little as 2 mg a day can put a person at risk of overdose if taken over an extended time.”

I’m just stating facts. You seem to be pretty insistent that they take the immodium 😂.

…and aren’t you the same person who said “just cold turkey it” (cause that’s what you did)?

yes, the advice has been pretty inconsistent.

i'm not sure where the OP @sonicwhite is at regarding his withdrawal right now- how are you getting on and do you still need some advice? what are your plans for psychological help and support?

yes, the advice has been pretty inconsistent.

i'm not sure where the OP @sonicwhite is at regarding his withdrawal right now- how are you getting on and do you still need some advice? what are your plans for psychological help and support?
Yes, I would be interested to know. Hopefully it’s not too uncomfortable.

I’m fine. I had my roommates dole out two capsules which are a gram each every four hours until my roommate got piss cuz his aunt caught COVID and she was the one doling it out so my roommate just thre my bottle back at me and said you’re on your own. There’s more to the story but it’s not needed to be said here. Either way my body aches and after gobbling down like a lot I had to cold turkey. It’s nothing like norco withdrawal or klonopin withdrawal. It just keeps me from having to take too much klonopin.