• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

kratom vs codeine 180mg

femaletrouble

Bluelighter
Ive got some kratom red vein coming soon to replace my codeine which as now run out! I can take 180-210mg of codeine an just be in a semi nod situation" how much kratom plain leaf should i take? Btw is toss an wash just mixin so many grams of kratom in how much water small tea cup or half a pint..full pint? Please advise

Toss and wash is exactly that, just mix the powder into maybe 6oz of water and chug it on an empty stomach.

I would advise starting between 2.5 - 3g and varying from there. I personally find kratom to be a little stronger than codeine, so dont start with crazy dosages like some heroin addicts need.

I'd say 7-8 grams since you have a tolerance. I use 8-10 ounces of juice and slam it so I only have to taste it once.

I would highly advise not starting that high^^ for your first time, you may encounter nausea or just hate the stimulation that comes with kratom.

Ive read on orther threads that low doses are stimulating? Well i plan on taking it in the evening to mellow me out i dont want it to keep me awake all nite! Should 6 grames be stimulating???

In my two years of experience with kratom, every dose is somewhat stimulating. Just take it approximately 3-4 hours before you plan on sleeping and you should be fine. 6g isnt terribly high, but hopefully you dont end up with any negative side effects.