• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Kratom Users - How much does brand / vendor differ in quality?

If you take suboxone you won’t feel anything from Keaton. Unless you take a fuck ton, maybe.

is this the same thread or iirc there are at least three (3) of this ilk in the last month.
my bad if wrong but i know i answered at least one from funeralfather....
alprazolam i guess gonna take some more and forget i evert posted this
thanks for your time
otah

I only tried Kratom once and I forget who I ordered from but got an ounce from some source online and,
Stop ordering at places that meausure in Ounce's?

We have a Ons which is 100 grams, an Ounce is ridiculous. That it got accepted a measurement unit, maybe someone can explain that.
Get gram's or Kilo´s.

Just kiddin' but an ounce is weird.

Last edited:
Stop ordering at places that meausure in Ounce's?

We have a Ons which is 100 grams, an Ounce is ridiculous. That it got accepted a measurement unit, maybe someone can explain that.
Get gram's or Kilo´s.

Just kiddin' but an ounce is weird.

It is kind of weird now that you say that lol. These sites I’m looking at do half kilos for $40 so that’s the move haha. Makes more sense

I only tried Kratom once and I forget who I ordered from but got an ounce from some source online and,

my overall experience was entirely negative with suicidal thoughts, etc.

I'm kinda thinking I prejudged Kratom as a whole because I got a shitty batch from a cheap vendor.

So those who have tried many different Kratom brands and strains, does it make a big difference? Have you ever gotten a terrible batch so to speak?

Thanks
yes, one time i got a bunk batch. it had me shitting like i got food poisoning and sick/fever for a day. Now recently I found a great vendor in the states.

yes, one time i got a bunk batch. it had me shitting like i got food poisoning and sick/fever for a day. Now recently I found a great vendor in the states.

Sounds like you may have gotten a salmonella contaminated batch.

I feel that OPMS gold capsules are the very best and produce a much more pronounced opioid effect that plain leaf. I did however just find an online vendor which sells an extract that is actually on par with OPMS.

Last edited:
I only had great effects with a strong extract (looked like dark sticky syrup that tasted horribly) but i ended up throwing half of the bottle between a sandwhich to try and get it down. I'm thinking of buying like 100g of kratom but I don't know which type i should choose, this vendor has "Malaysa, "Thai deveined", or "premium Indonesian"...anyone tried these?

Hey Negrogesic ✌
We've discussed OPMS in the past a few times. As far as the nausea goes, I have found the drug ondansetron (zofran) to noticeably reduce nausea from kratom. I have experimented with and without it and I consistently vomit on 15g doses without ondansetron. I have never vomited from kratom while on ondansetron. it is prescription only but it's not hard to obtain. I take it for nausea associated with chron's disease. Ondansetron is a 5ht3 receptor agonist antiemetic drug. I have never received even slight antiemetic effects from antihistamines and I've tried many (prescription and OTC).

I've been using kratom at ~40-70 grams per day for well over 5 years, probably like 8 years now.

Anyway, as of late I have developed a dependency to the OPMS gold capsules. I found a local shop that no shit sells them at 50% the cost we all expect them to be. I cant stop buying them. Been taking 15g red bali/borneo plus 2 OPMS gold each evening and the opioid effects are consistently more pronounced than without OPMS. I haven't gone a day without OPMS in over 2 months 😬
I know I fucked myself a little here.

I achieve euphoria akin to opiates with these things alongside plain leaf, benzodiazepines, and gabapentinoids simultaneously. I don't recommend that combination though as it definitely increases the risk of overdose.

Took 30mg dxm, 4mg chlorpheniramine maleate, 8mg ondansetron, 14g red bentuangie, 3 OPMS gold capsules, 10mg diazepam, and 1500mg gabapebtin this evening. Feeling pretty well right now (be advised, this is an extremely high dose and combination of sedatives - please do not take something like this without tolerance and experience; even then, i can't recommend something like that).

Just thought I'd chime in.

Sekio - I too am curious if the tea can be administered rectaly. Please report back if you try!

Hey aspiringchemist-- I was reading up on OPMS and found this on their website about the hawking of loose fake pills- I thought you might want to know, as it seems people are selling fake shit out there. Here's a paragraph from their site (hope this is allowed):

O.P.M.S. does NOT sell bulk or loose product, only in packaged good. If a vendor is offering “loose gold O.P.M.S. capsules", (even if the capsules have the 3 leaf logo); these are fake and likely to contain research chemicals. O.P.M.S. has found several stores that offer loose O.P.M.S. gold capsules: These are Fake and contain research chemicals.

Anyway, hope that's helpful. Be well.

Slightly on and off topic but when buying kratom there are 4 different ones to get, White, green, red and gold. And then from there, there are different types too like with the red Kratom for instance;
Red Dragon
Red Vietnam
Red Tayan
Red Bali
Red Sumatra
Red Kali
Red JOngkong
Red Malay
Red Horn
Red Hulu
Red Elephant
Red Borneo
Red Maeng Da

so many option. So maybe some advice which strain or country or what is a good option to go with

I tend to go for red strains because I like the relaxing ones. Sometimes the green ones to get a little social energy. Don't tend to like white, just makes me anxious.

The colours definitely make a difference, the exact strains could all very well be made up for all anyone knows.

Extracts are often good, but obviously will fuck with your tolerance quickly. I like to mix a little extract in with regular kratom as I cap it myself. Gives each one a boost.

Quality absolutely differs by vendor imo. And by batch.

I noticed that once kratom was banned in the UK and I had to start importing it from NL the quality dropped significantly. I got far stronger stuff from domestic vendors. I know it's not tolerance because even with months of no opioids at all the effects are still much weaker than I remember from the UK vendor I used. And a mate of mine noticed the same thing too so it's not just me.

Unsure if it's just bad luck with batches or different vendors using different sources from Asia or even if the stronger stuff sold in the UK had a bit of extract chucked in it... but there's absolutely a difference in quality that's way too significant to put down to placebo.

what does GE do effect wise?
I liked it to begin with but now I’m not so sure. It’s sorta like a Percocet to me. It’s got that everything is ok, energy vibe to it. But it also has a small amount of opiate feeling to it. It’s one I’d suggest if you can source reliably

Happy Hippo is my go to. Many good strains and tested. Always fresh too

in my opinion, even the best extracts quickly diminish in results. if you're going to become a heavy user, it becomes really benign, and is the crappiest thing i have ever become physically dependant on. like when i was doing heroin or the high doses of oxy my tolerance would allow i remember saying 'im not really high, just not sick'. it may seem like it at the time but living that reality with kratom that statement is the total honest truth though... even when youre hoooked on heavy opiates long term, you still get that tiny window that reminds you why... even if its only literally one minute of 'high'... that is simply no longer going to be there with kratom after awhile. i've been hooked on most all full agonist opiates you can think of over the course of a 15 year physical dependency and let me also tell you when i withdraw from kratom it happens hard and fast... like ive never made it more then 12hrs without a dose and by that time it feels like about 30 hours after your last dose if say you were doing 120mg oxy a day, or a bundle of dope. i only got stuck on this shit cause if i pee dirty for opiates i go to prison for 2 years... and still... i tried 60mg of oxy one day and it didnt even stop the kratom wd, and that was the first of any real opiate in my system for about a year. there was no feeling it what-so-ever... absolutely nothing. shit sucks.

in my opinion, even the best extracts quickly diminish in results. if you're going to become a heavy user, it becomes really benign, and is the crappiest thing i have ever become physically dependant on. like when i was doing heroin or the high doses of oxy my tolerance would allow i remember saying 'im not really high, just not sick'. it may seem like it at the time but living that reality with kratom that statement is the total honest truth though... even when youre hoooked on heavy opiates long term, you still get that tiny window that reminds you why... even if its only literally one minute of 'high'... that is simply no longer going to be there with kratom after awhile. i've been hooked on most all full agonist opiates you can think of over the course of a 15 year physical dependency and let me also tell you when i withdraw from kratom it happens hard and fast... like ive never made it more then 12hrs without a dose and by that time it feels like about 30 hours after your last dose if say you were doing 120mg oxy a day, or a bundle of dope. i only got stuck on this shit cause if i pee dirty for opiates i go to prison for 2 years... and still... i tried 60mg of oxy one day and it didnt even stop the kratom wd, and that was the first of any real opiate in my system for about a year. there was no feeling it what-so-ever... absolutely nothing. shit sucks.

I agree. Being addicted to kratom sucks because it isnt fun to begin with but the withdrawal sucks and comes on fast. I feel like it has to be dosed every 4-5 hours. Its the most crack like of opioids yet with a shitty gritty high.

Worst opioid hands down. Useful as landing gear when youve gone for too long of a run on real opioids. I wouldn't take kratom recreationally, only to get off something else.

That said perhaps an extract every once in a while is ok i guess if nothing else is available. Two OPMS capsules (which equates to 160mg of mitragynine, or around 50mg of morphine) with no tolerance is a nice buzz, but only infrequently and honestly its only good for the first 1.5 hours, then the side-effects and irritability become more of nuisance.

The best euphoria ive had is from powdered leaf, but i can count on two hands the number of memorably enjoyable kratom highs...

I agree. Being addicted to kratom sucks because it isnt fun to begin with but the withdrawal sucks and comes on fast. I feel like it has to be dosed every 4-5 hours. Its the most crack like of opioids yet with a shitty gritty high.

Worst opioid hands down. Useful as landing gear when youve gone for too long of a run on real opioids. I wouldn't take kratom recreationally, only to get off something else.

That said perhaps an extract every once in a while is ok i guess if nothing else is available. Two OPMS capsules (which equates to 160mg of mitragynine, or around 50mg of morphine) with no tolerance is a nice buzz, but only infrequently and honestly its only good for the first 1.5 hours, then the side-effects and irritability become more of nuisance.

The best euphoria ive had is from powdered leaf, but i can count on two hands the number of memorably enjoyable kratom highs...

Sucks you've had such a negative experience with this plant. Ive certainly had my issues with it, and or course prefer pharmaceutical opioids, but by and large it keeps me well and reduces my chronic pain to some extent. I do agree that the effects last 3-4 hours tops and this is certainly an issue with kratom; and yes, the withdrawal comes on quick and hard.

In a world in which I no longer have access to full agonists, kratom is nice to look forward to at the end of the day. Alongside a variety of sedatives (typically gabapentin, diazepam, clonazepam, butalbital, and tizanidine) and cannabis I find it enjoyable and to last more like 5-6 hours.

For safeties sake, please don't mix sedatives and opioids unless you are familiar with the effects and dosages of each; even then, it can be a recipe for overdose.

Sounds like you may have gotten a salmonella contaminated batch.

I feel that OPMS gold capsules are the very best and produce a much more pronounced opioid effect that plain leaf. I did however just find an online vendor which sells an extract that is actually on par with OPMS.
whats OPMS? Sounds like getting your period, but way worse!?

I've noticed some difference between brand/origin/quality... but in the end not much...

I prefer Bali and Maeng Da and use about 8g per day in a single dose. That's my sweet spot between positive effects and avoiding side effects. I've been using it like this for years, but I am starting to get worried about liver damage (Usually when my kratom dose fades I start drinking, and I drink wayyy too much. I'm starting to show signs of liver damage in my 30s...)

My favorite is UEI (ultra enhanced indo) extract. But it's too expensive for my taste.

Be careful about mixing with alcohol, it's very hard on your liver. There are a few cases I read of liver damage after just a few days of kratom mixed with alcohol... and I'm going on 6 years... at least I'm not on heroin again?? I guess, still dying slowly.

Last edited: