• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom: UEI vs FST

ceaselesspuff

Greenlighter
I've been using regular powdered kratom leaf (10-15 grams daily) for a couple years now because of the analgesic effects. I'm 150 lbs and 6'1. I'm considering trying ultra enhanced indo (UEI) or full spectrum extract (FST) from a reputable vendor. Before I commit to spending money on these expensive products I wanted to know which of the two are better for analgesia. It is already a well-known fact that enhanced kratom and kratom extracts have amplified tolerance and withdrawal issues so there's no need to regurgitate that information. All I want to know are first-hand experiences with the two and the degree of the analgesic effects. Please don't reply with alternate suggestions or warnings about using UEI and FST because I am fully aware of the possible negative outcomes.

They're both great, I personally prefer FST because I can use much more without nausea, and it's just easier to use, but I find them to be about equal in terms of strength.

It shouldn't make you feel that sick if you have a tolerance, it is much stronger than regular powder kratom.

I just don't like the feeling it gives me. Doesn't make me feel "right". Not enjoyable.