• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Kratom UA testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmztinx

Greenlighter
I am a former heroin IV drug user, and as a result of a severe case of rhabdomyalisis, have used kratom on and off for a few years for nerve damage pain. I orally ingested it about 2 - 3 times a day with OJ or Gatorade for 1 month prior to moving into a sober living home. I am really trying to stay clean at this point in my life. I was candid and truthful about my kratom intake on move in, and the house has been great at allowing me some time to cleanse my system of it. It's bee 3 weeks, and it is still showing up on a 10 panel UA test. Given my efforts and the behavior in my new house, they are willing to give me one more week to test clean. I was wondering what would make kratom stay in my UA so long and if, anything would help me get it out within a week. i have not ingested kratom or any other substance since12/03. PLEASE HELP!

I’m not sure why that would happen unless maybe you’re on a medication that would cause a false positive. Also you are popping for Kratom specifically yeah? Not opiates or anything? Niacin worked for me back in the day to pass a drug test. A few of my buddies always chugged sure-gel the day of the test. And one swallowed a few cap fulls of bleach the week of the test…but I wouldn’t condone that one. Maybe you could get labs done or something if your body is actually just holding onto this Kratom for some reason.

Yeah this doesn't really make sense. Mitragynine is not on any 10 panel tests I'm aware of. You shouldn't be testing positive for ANY opioids after 3 weeks, let alone kratom.

There are reports kratom can trigger false positives for methadone on certain antigen tests, but this can't be what is happening if you've truly been sober for 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.