• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom troubles

JadedTabs

Bluelighter
So lately I have begun using kratom again, I love the kratom high. But I can't get high off it anymore. It isnt like I have built a large tolerance to it I have only done it like maybe 10 or a little more than 10 times. I get the high a little then it sort of goes away. I do take 15mg adderall if that would be affecting it at all by any chance. I took a tablespoon of the powder today and it barely kicked in. I tooka water bottle cap full and then it kicked in a little but still the high wasn't coming fully. I had a total of 8 grams on me and I ended up taking the whole 8 grams by finishing it off hours later, but still not the real kratom high, it was too short. Should I try it not on adderall? I think I have taken it on adderall before and had no issues. Again I am prescribed to the adderall and kratom is legal where I live. But are there any reccomendations out there for what I should do?

Hey bud there's a lot of variables I notice such as are you use g the same brand of kratom there are many varietkes mostly indo and Bali it they all have different effects Nd effectiveness since it's growth is not regulated however the addsral will interfer but shoud be beneficial are you adhd try a new be a d and the part of the plant matters sister leaves or stem try to buy it non powdered Nd powder it in your food processor or a plastic sanwhich bag start with 2 full spoons yes you build a tolerance to if quick but I think it's the strain. Usually it hits me again if I switch brands

Why are you so sure it isn't because your tolerance has risen??

That started happening to me at one point in time early on in my Kratom usage like it's happening to you and it was because my tolerance was rising without me knowing it and I needed more to get high.

But be careful if you up your doses because I wasn't and my tolerance kept rising and rising and I ALMOST ruined Kratom for myself because it took so much to get me high.

I took a 3 month break which I THOUGHT had no effect at all on my tolerance, turns out it did but not the kind of effect I was hoping for as it STILL takes me AT LEAST 12 or more grams to get high but I don't take more than 18 grams in a single day and so even though that is a HUGE dose by most people's standards I don't go over that so my tolerance seems steady at this point.

So I wouldn't keep raising it higher and higher like I did but at the same time it is possible you might not really get high if you keep using the same doses you use now so I don't know what to tell you other than you could try a tolerance break but IMO they have limited effectivenss and some people's tolerances never really fully go down like mine but you are new to Kratom so it might work.

Or maybe it is something else, but I'd assume your body is used to those doses and wants more.

It can be a vicious cycle but at least it's just Kratom and not Oxy or something worse like that.

Okay, a couple things i have learned from using kratom
First off, take it on an empty stomach and then do not eat until it kicks in (this is VERY important)
Try taking it without adderall
Try taking it with a potentiator, such as valerian, agmatine, nigella sativa oil, cumin and black pepper, etc etc
Also, sometimes you need to take some time to pay attention to the high, and by that, i mean dont do anything too active and just lie down and focus on the high.