• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

kratom tolerance

apsucks

Ex-Bluelighter
Daily user of kratom, because shitty invega causes too much side effects including pain. How long will i be able to uphold my daily use ?

Daily user of kratom, because shitty invega causes too much side effects including pain. How long will i be able to uphold my daily use ?
How many grams are you taking per day and how far apart are your doses ? I have been taking the same amount daily for 2 years. No increases , no decreases.

You can uphold your daily use for the rest of your life if you choose too. Keep your doses low, but adequate for your purposes, and you should be fine. Damn sight better than invega.

I use it for anxiety and mild depression. Dosed 4 times a day around the 5 gram mark. Sounds like a lot, and it might be , but people on here have reported taking 80 to 100 grams per day. That's not what kratom is all about. Less is better.

I take the same amount almost 12 hours apart and have done that for years sometimes. I am one that even from the very beginning, back in 2005 for me when I grinded my own Bali I needed at least 2-3 tablespoons. But although a large start I never had to keep increasing and the same amount works everyday. Nothing really to chase.

I know nothing about invega though

Maybe 2 to 3 teaspoons/heaped a day prolly 5 grams. I'm not planning to exceed 30 grams a day. I feel more emotioms when on kratom even when taking antipsychotics like shitty invega

I take the same amount almost 12 hours apart and have done that for years sometimes. I am one that even from the very beginning, back in 2005 for me when I grinded my own Bali I needed at least 2-3 tablespoons. But although a large start I never had to keep increasing and the same amount works everyday. Nothing really to chase.

I know nothing about invega though
I only learned about Invega from BL. Had no clue so many were court ordered on the strongest AP injection you can possibly get. The thread about discontinuing Invega Sustenna in Mental Health is a real eye opener. Sad... and some of the posts are pretty heart wrenching. Started reading it one day when I was bored and now I don't usually go back to it.

Last edited:
Maybe 2 to 3 teaspoons/heaped a day prolly 5 grams. I'm not planning to exceed 30 grams a day. I feel more emotioms when on kratom even when taking antipsychotics like shitty invega
OK. Well 30 grams a day is certainly in the moderate range so good luck and I really hope it can help you.