• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Kratom to be banned soon by DEA! How will it affect USA? v All kratom talk goes here!

I want you to get into this and spread the word of a paradigm shift to add reversing to advocacy and protest. Im not a person who knows how to spread word about something and popularize it. one or more of you start doing it. Good Luck under True Divine Protection & Support. Google Reversing Spells to get started and this will lead to more search strings about the concept.

I dont use Kratom but so many others rely on it for help -- did you hear about some of the Crohn's disease cases?

I recommend people start learning about what is called Reversing Spells, Reversing Rituals, the Spiritual Concept of Reversing -- Its a method to cause criminals and evil people to have their evil reversed back to them, so that any harm, suffering, damage and destruction they cause others is instead or also reversed back to them to cause them the same amount of harm and damage that they cause others.

Instead of just getting people organized with petitions and advocating, also have thousands do Reversing Spells on the all people involved in Authoritarian action that steals Health-Freedom and causes pain, suffering, harm & destruction. Reversing is all about selectively reversing anything that is wrong, evil and of harm back to the evil doers. Its pressing Spiritual Charges and Spiritually prosecuting and making it so that evil actions cause the evil-doer to automatically curse themselves, because their harm and evil is reversed back to them.

have thousands of people do reversing spells/prayers instead of just ask "please dont do this" -- no one can protest against reversing because it only affects that which is evil and wrong and reverses it back to the evil doers.

The DEA & others are extremely wicked authoritarians that in many cases cause more damage and suffering than compared to child-abuse, because often its worse for a person to suffer a horrible condition with no treatment than it would have been to be abused as a child a thousand times. A sad analogy to have to use to get the point across, as all forms of abuse are bad and would preferably not have to be compared in total amount of suffering.

I use it to help with my eczema and allergies

Please sign this petition: I need kratom for my eczema!!!

I'm not sure if anyone here has posted a link to the petition, but I've been using kratom to help with my eczema and anxiety for almost a year. It's the only thing that has worked in the past 25 years that helps my skin.

so PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION: http://goo.gl/MJnbtZ

A little bit of back-story. I have had allergies, asthma, and eczema for my entire life. It sucks, and I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. About a year ago, I developed a multitude of food allergies. Wheat. Dairy. Soy. Eggs. and my skin got DRASTICALLY worse. -> Nothing worked... doctors upon doctors...That's when I started using kratom, it worked right away... I NEED this medicine.

I DON'T want to be breaking the law in order to get it.

I REALLY need help and want to get the petition signed. In addition to the petition, there's a bunch of more information here: http://goo.gl/MJnbtZ

Good, now start a petition with a decree/affirmation of a Reversing Spell Effect, an Induced-Karma / Mirror effect that causes all evil to reverse back to the evil doers who are then in effect cursing themselves by committing evil. Write prayers of Divine justice, deterrence and punishment of all those involved in destroying Health-Freedom and causing mass harm & suffering.

There doesnt seem to be any such thing as bringing these people to court to be criminally charged with Authoritarian Destruction of Health Freedom & perpetuating suffering, so youll have to try bringing them to Spiritual-Court & pray for them to be stopped and punished for their darkness & evil. Try to completely erase from your mind the disin formation that they are not wicked & not committing true evil by attacking Health-Freedom.

Someone close to me started using Low-Dose Kratom and got great help out of it; and it doesnt matter how many doctors she sees for how many years, they do not help -- this is why its important Health-Freedom is preserved, because often being forced into limited options with everything else banned leads to the person getting no help or actually made worse.

Besides, does anyone here believe the Mu/Delta/Kappa system of the brain is some how magically immune to dysfunction in all 7 billion humans and all humans who have ever lived? No of course not, so that means anyone with a dysfunction in those pathways are not allowed treatment in any way, save for small temporary scripts for strong physical pain, or a pain management program.

Thus its even more logically and objectively proven this is committing evil. Evil people should suffer from their own evil instead of other people suffering from their evil. This kind of Authoritarianism is so clownishly over the top and unambiguous wickedness, that its strange and hard to believe it exists and is taken for granted, and that there is disinformation that its a "debate" with "different sides that have a point" May the wicked be stopped and punished with as much pain & suffering as the wicked caused. If someone has a problem with these statements, that means they are confessing to wickedness & evil, since these statements selectively apply to that which is unethical, wicked & evil. If something is not evil, then these statements dont apply to it !!

What drugs do you like better than Kratom?

Obviously I'm another Kratom user who's sad about the ban and trying to cheer myself up by thinking about all the other drugs that are still available (in the U.S. for the sake of argument since I live there) that people like better than Kratom in terms of the high they provide LOL.

For me, honestly the only drugs I've used that I truly 100% like better than Kratom without mixing (combos would be a whole other story) are Shrooms and LSD and for me Shrooms are hard to come by and since NBOMEs came out I am too cautious to buy acid.

I also can't take things that interact badly with Lexapro or Klonopin since I take both (though I can skip my Klonopin) so I prefer even more hearing about highs people prefer that DON'T interact negatively with those...but that's just an aside so really, just list any and all drugs you prefer to Kratom so I can cheer up hahahahaa.

Poppy Pod tea is way better than kratom IMO. Kratom is too short acting and makes me anxious. Pod's are more expensive and hard to find now, but still legal to buy.

There's just nothing nearly as good.

It's a combination of:
-price
-anxiolytic and antidepressant effect that doesn't disappear, and is better overall than like every AD (about 8) that I've tried
-socializing like a pro on it
-combatting hard opiate cravings
-practically unable to OD on
-a plant
-kinds for waking, kinds for daytime use, kinds for sleeping
-almost no risky delivery to my mailbox
-reviews to keep the suppliers in check
-(usually) purity, and when not, adulterants are found fast
-safety established over 1000's of years

Bad things (which are just bitchy to complain about):
-taste
-2-4 hours for most effects to disappear
-sometimes shipping
-very rarely, adulterants
-hydrophobic (toss and wash is unpleasant)
-still addictive
-not much science is known of effects (but, it works still)

Okay so I get coffee and cigs regardless. Okay so imagine I only have kratom, cigs, and coffee. I'd trade kratom for my four psych meds (lol). That means, my benzo, my stimulant, my antidepressant, ad my antipsychotic. So to feel a lot less anxiety,, smarter, happy, and more in reality, I'd give up kratom.

I'll be honest...
-nothing destroys anxiety like my benzos
-nothing makes me smarter than my antidepressant and stimulant
-I get a decent amount of clarity from my AP (though I think my dose is too high)

My big complaint is that kratom doesn't last long. If it lasted a good 6-8 hours, things would be a lot different. If it lasted 7 hours and was more potent and didn't taste as bad, I'd do some serious thinking of what I'd trade it for. I do know that I need my antidepressant and my benzo

I like most drugs more than kratom

It is an incredibly enjoyable addictive mu agonist, the thing is, there are a lot of better ones. It had legality and price going for it, that's about it IMO.

(sincerely the one guy on the forum who wont notice the scheduling)

I have not heard of this till now, this is bullshit! My insurance is going to stop covering my suboxone in a few months, I do not have the funds to stock up on it because my hours have been cut to shit and my subs are basically 300 by the time the doctors visit, driving, and getting the script, no way I can stock up this month☹️. Dsnt help 40 of my subs were stolen I was gonna use to help me taper with. Maybe I can get my doctor to switch me to subtex, but doubt it. Could go back to pods of seed tea if I find the right brand... This has ruined everything plan wise for me and is going to make tapering hell, almost makes me want to go back to shooting my subs if my doc want do Tex.. Guese there is loperamide to help me. But sadly I just see myself going back to old habits. You can't even OD on this shit WTF

I like most drugs more than kratom

It is an incredibly enjoyable addictive mu agonist, the thing is, there are a lot of better ones. It had legality and price going for it, that's about it IMO.

(sincerely the one guy on the forum who wont notice the scheduling)

What other Mu agonists do you prefer to Kratom??

Poppy Pod tea is way better than kratom IMO. Kratom is too short acting and makes me anxious. Pod's are more expensive and hard to find now, but still legal to buy.

But the problem is how addictive it is.

Isn't it also easy to overdose on??

And can you really take it with any regularity and not become seriously addicted??

I also usually have some Klonopin in my system so taking that would be more risky but with Kratom it's not really.

Come on guys, I need to hear about more drugs that you like better than Kratom so I can cheer up more LOL.

IV dilaudid is better

I really like hearing about drugs people prefer that they don't have to IV or which aren't super addictive cause I wouldn't do either, but nevertheless, any personal answers are obviously cool cause this is an open thread and I'm trying to keep it fun.

I'm really interested in hearing especially though about drugs which one doesn't IV and which aren't SUPER addictive or which could easily lead to an OD.

Things like: psychedelics, opoids/opiates which are only MILDLY addictive, dissacioatives or empathogens that aren't super dangerous, stimulants that aren't SUPER addictive like Meth or Crack, etc.

OTHER than Kratom I like drugs like: Shrooms, Weed, LSD, Oxycodone or Hydrocodone ONLY used like once a week or less in low doses ORALLY, nitrous oxide, Phenibut, Prolintane, Dexadrine, Alcohol, Salvia Divinorum.

I have a HUGE interest in trying the following drugs: Ketamine, Mescaline, DMT, 4-ACO-DMT, 5-MEO DMT, 2CB, DIPT, MXE, GHB and Amanitas.

I want to take MDMA, Ibogaine, DXM and Ayahuasca but can't since I'm on an SSRI.

I'll always remember my one and only experience with kratom. I went and bought an extract from a now defunct local vendor. Was enjoyable. Not as good as opioids.

RIP.

Kratom was banned in my country in 2013, so meh. But still, since USA is pretty much the center for the war on (some) drugs, and since at least my country is a little puppet who tries to mimic USA, I hope the ban is reversed/lifted.