• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom T-Break, Questions

Hi.
I use kratom 10 years+
Magnesium-citrate (you can buy at pharmacies)
may will help your tolerance.
Eat some tabs between the sessions.
It is work for me.
Ive tried magnesium and other NMDA Antagonists for tolerance and they havent worked to well for me.

I appreciate the help though

Ive tried magnesium and other NMDA Antagonists for tolerance and they havent worked to well for me.

I appreciate the help though
you should smoke hemp with it, with or without thc, i love that mixture, its better with thc, but if you have bad reactions to thc, without works good to, add to the relaxation, and i think it potentiates it as well

you should smoke hemp with it, with or without thc, i love that mixture, its better with thc, but if you have bad reactions to thc, without works good to, add to the relaxation, and i think it potentiates it as well
They got delta 10, and 8 you can buy legally here. I think ill get some and try it.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Don't worry, you'll just get some flu like symptoms for a week or so. Probably some anxiety. Not too bad though. Caffeine was worse for me.
Have you tried low dose DXM?
I am at 30 GPD and have been for several months and after stopping use i even get that weird electrical skin feeling that OC wds gave me. Wds on kratom are pretty messed up for me but not anything too bad ofc. The main issue is the strong painful RLS but seroquil or weed can easily stop that for a long time.

I have tried DXM at 15mg, and then again at 50mg and at 50 i noticed some difference in tolerance but not enough to keep using the dxm.

I appreciate the help tho :)

Try black seed oil at 1000mg, the most potent kratom potentiator i found
Alright, what in black seed oil does this?

I like researching stuff like this sometimes

Also i got to say even before starting bluelight with an account i always used information from your posts when using opioids and such, like some of your comments and answers have helped me alot

Alright, what in black seed oil does this?

I like researching stuff like this sometimes

Also i got to say even before starting bluelight with an account i always used information from your posts when using opioids and such, like some of your comments and answers have helped me alot

Thymoquinone. The potentiation of kratom in particular is unmistakable. It seems to be the result of thymoquinone's upregulation of opioid receptors (somehow) and/or an additive ion channel blocking effect. In any event black seed oil pretty clearly increases kratom's effect.

Thymoquinone. The potentiation of kratom in particular is unmistakable. It seems to be the result of thymoquinone's upregulation of opioid receptors (somehow) and/or an additive ion channel blocking effect. In any event black seed oil pretty clearly increases kratom's effect.
Damn, that sounds great.

Ive been looking for something besides anti-histamines that would work for making kratomd sedation stronger. Ill definitly order some!

I took negros advice and have been using black seed oil for weeks, that stuff definitely works, I take 6 grams of that a day and 60 mg dxm spread throughout the day, I don't notice a high really from kratom without all that, I took like 45 grams today with all that
definitely get the black seed oil, and if you can buy delta 8 and 10, you should be able to find weed with less than 0.3 % thc for sell, they sell strains with like 25% cbd, I recommend mixing the high cbd weed with the delta 8 or 10, due to the entourage effect, you'll get a lot more out of the delta 8 and hemp mixed together than you would with either alone

also benzos work well, but lyrica works the best I would say, its like mixing alcohol with xanax when you mix lyrica and opiates

you could also try going for a run right before you take your dose, so that you have natural endorphins mixing with the kratom

I take 15 grams twice to three times a day, and have been for many months. For me the with drawals are bad but the insomnia is really what messes with me. After not sleeping for 24+ hours some pretty bad delusions are brought on.

Also sorry for not mentioning that my dose is repeated several times a day i dont know why i left that information out
Is it the insomnia or restlessness that gets you?