• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom - Synergy & Potentiation

mysafehome01

Bluelighter
Hi, first of all I looked all over the usual suspects dragged up on Google and throughout the BL forums to find anything on this. Unfortunately what I found was basically contradictory and not very helpful.

So my question is, apart from having an empty stomach what other methods/ pharms/ herbs or other would you suggest to get the most out of my Kratom dosage.

I take between 6 - 8g of Sumatran red mixed with premium bali in gel caps.

Thanks in advnce.

I would recommend you look at the Kratom megathread but I guess it is so long it may take a long time to get the answers you want

How long have you been using Kratom may I ask??

Anyways, Kratom is very strongly potentiated by Marijuanna and many people including myself like the combo.

Most people get sick off the combo of alcohol and Kratom but I am actually one of the few that very much enjoys it and doesn't get sick from it.

In some ways, Klonopin can mix well with it in terms of an even greater sense of anxiety relief but overall I like it better without Klonopin because I find Klonopin kills some of the energizing effect of Kratom.

I find it goes VERY well with both Phenibut and Dexedrine (SEPERATELY, I've never tried the 3-way combo).

Other than that, I haven't mixed other things with Kratom, except Caffeine and L-Theanine and both of those go very well, actually just a nice cup of tea goes well with Kratom also.

Some suggest to take it on an empty stomach but I prefer not to cause it sometimes makes me feel a little sick.

I don't like the gel tabs/pills though and most on here prefer powder and will agree that those pills are a waste of money.

That's all I really know in terms of potentiation but I am sure others will have suggestions.

honestly the only drug that seems to go well with kratom is phenibut in my experience..i can dose 4-5 grams of phenibut along with 4-5 grams of kratom and get a workout in and i feel really good..i feel alive, awake, animated yet anxiety is lower..

sadly every other thing i have taken with kratom just either dulls its effects or wipes them out completely..

TRUE potentiation can be done with Tagamet (OTC in US not sure if that applies to you) take it 45 minutes or so before doing kratom.

It's an acid reducer.

Since it's a known inhibiter of certain liver enzymes it can make some benzos stronger and last longer and I believe it can also affect some antidepressants as well much in the same way white grapefruit juice does.

It's an acid reducer.

Since it's a known inhibiter of certain liver enzymes it can make some benzos stronger and last longer and I believe it can also affect some antidepressants as well much in the same way white grapefruit juice does.

So in what way exactly does it potentiate Kratom?

Is it REALLY noticeable or more placebo?

Because from what I've read most on here say that white grapefruit juice is just placebo in terms of its effect with Kratom and I've also found that to be the case.

I don't really understand all that it does but in dummy speak it does some funky shit with your liver enzymes so that the drug stays in your system longer. Just do a search Tagamet/cimetidine potentiation and it'll tell you exactly what it does.

It was noticeable the first but not so much now. I still take one a couple times a week if I'm piggy back dosing but if I'm taking my "maintenance" dose I won't. Everyone is different the only way you'll know is to try it, at Walmart the generic is under $10.

I don't really understand all that it does but in dummy speak it does some funky shit with your liver enzymes so that the drug stays in your system longer. Just do a search Tagamet/cimetidine potentiation and it'll tell you exactly what it does.

It was noticeable the first but not so much now. I still take one a couple times a week if I'm piggy back dosing but if I'm taking my "maintenance" dose I won't. Everyone is different the only way you'll know is to try it, at Walmart the generic is under $10.

It inhibits your liver enzyme 450 I belive its and inducer it blocks the liver enzyme so it make's the drug more potent and last longer idk which liver enzyme is used to metobolize the main chems is kratom it might work might not if you tried it and it worked then it work's.

Tagamet (Cimetidine) is the U.S. cousin of Ranitidine. Both stomach acid reducers but not PPIs.

magnessium helps prolong the effects. I take a regimen of vitamins everyday....I am trying to get my health back after a very long opiate dependency. I noticed that when I took my vitamins before my kratom (usually about an hour before) my kratom would not effect me more, but would last a lot longer. Then again I also make tea, so it could be the fact that some teas come out better than others. Just try the magnessium.

I have read about one experiance someone took red poppy tea blue lotus flower and kratom. I think its more synergistic than potentiation. They said it was amazing almost to much with very little opiate tollerance. Im not sure about the safety of this combo hopefully someone else can chime in on it and other combos that seem safe?

I've found that grapefruit juice will make the effects last longer, but decreases their strength somewhat; so, depending on what you want, that might help.
As others have said, phenibut and kratom is a good combo, but I'm an even bigger fan of nicotine and kratom. (All three together is great.)
I'd recommend having 1/2 of what you've got, waiting about half an hour, having the rest, then maybe 15 minutes after that eating a small meal or snack. It helps it kick in, and decreases nausea (as long as the meal is small).

A bit of alcohol will help like maybe a shot of 80 proof liquor. Also as others have said phenibut can help with the effects. I take mine with a cup of black coffee to help get the stomach juices going, however I don't know if that actually helps or not.

It seems to synergize well with moderate doses of weed, booze, benzos, and green tea.

Not an additive but rotating strains helps to potentiate effects. Grapefruit juice does nothing for me but it goes well with weed, benzodiazepines and good quality kava kava. I have not found anything to make t stronger than other narcotics.