• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom & Suboxone Together

CaveGurl

Greenlighter
Hsa anyone used Kratom while on subs? I'm just curious about the effects of the Kratom?

Hsa anyone used Kratom while on subs? I'm just curious about the effects of the Kratom?

I'm curious about this as well, how the two interact with one another, but for different reasons. I have a daily kratom habit and was offered some subs for rec purposes. While it's not my favorite thing in the world they're cheap and I used to get them semi-often, but now that I actually have the dependency factor with kratom, I wonder how this will work...

I seem to recall the last time I got them, several months ago, they didn't do what they used to. I'm not necessarily worried about feeling like shit because the bupe is obviously stronger than kratom, so even if it did induce withdrawal the symptoms would be masked. But if the relationship is the same as it is with regular opiates, my days of getting great recreational effects from sub are probably over.

Anyone have any thoughts?

IME the Subs seem to make Kratom pointless, but to be fair there are also benzo and er... occasionally other substances in my system... I wouldn't waste my money on Kratom for what its worth. Good luck!