• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Kratom + Sildenafil to combat Premature Ejaculation

lilith-kali

Greenlighter
I'm interested in using Kratom to last longer in bed. I've combined it with Sildenafil before -- and it worked well. I pounded my wife like a wild animal for nearly 45 minutes before I came.

The problem is, I am not sure how much Kratom I took at that time, and I've only been able to recreate those effects a few times, but it's been very hit or miss for me in trying to find the right dose to achieve delayed ejaculation.

I usually take around 5 grams and dose 2 or 3 times daily.

My question is... does the Kratom need to build up in my body for a few weeks -- or is there a particular Kratom dose that you guys find for sure delays your ejaculation? Also, do color or strain matter for these purposes?

I don't care if I can't finish -- so long as I can last as long as possible for her. What is the best way to achieve this with these substances?

Thank you.

If this is your intent get some kratom extracts (like OPMS gold or black liquid/capsules). I specifically avoid those before sex if possible because my girlfriend can't handle more than say 20-25 minutes due to certain anatomical differences.

But certainly the extracts would be the most reliable for this purpose. Frustratingly so.

If this is your intent get some kratom extracts (like OPMS gold or black liquid/capsules). I specifically avoid those before sex if possible because my girlfriend can't handle more than say 20-25 minutes due to certain anatomical differences.

But certainly the extracts would be the most reliable for this purpose. Frustratingly so.
It's crazy you suggested that. The first time she and I had that intense love-making session was when I took 1 OPMS black capsule lol... 2nd time I took between 12 or 15 grams of white vein powder... the powder worked but I felt a little nauseous ingesting that much powder... the OPMS black felt cleaner. It sucks because the OPMS stuff is expensive... would you happen to know the equivalent of how much regular powder kratom is equal to one OPMS black capsule/shot?

It's crazy you suggested that. The first time she and I had that intense love-making session was when I took 1 OPMS black capsule lol... 2nd time I took between 12 or 15 grams of white vein powder... the powder worked but I felt a little nauseous ingesting that much powder... the OPMS black felt cleaner. It sucks because the OPMS stuff is expensive... would you happen to know the equivalent of how much regular powder kratom is equal to one OPMS black capsule/shot?

Its difficult to compute. The mitragynine content of an OPMS black capsule (~150mg) is around 10-12g of high quality kratom, but it also contains an unusually high content of 7-hydroxymitragynine, which is not found in 10-12g kratom. It also contains much less of the other alkaloids that cause dizziness and nausea. So it's hard to compare. I can't really go over 8g of regular kratom without feeling sick from all the other shit in it, but with the extracts I'm fine.

Its difficult to compute. The mitragynine content of an OPMS black capsule (~150mg) is around 10-12g of high quality kratom, but it also contains an unusually high content of 7-hydroxymitragynine, which is not found in 10-12g kratom. It also contains much less of the other alkaloids that cause dizziness and nausea. So it's hard to compare. I can't really go over 8g of regular kratom without feeling sick from all the other shit in it, but with the extracts I'm fine.
Thank you for your help! We have a date tomorrow night so I couldn't save $$ ordering online. Not enough time -- I had to run to the headshop and buy a pack of OPMS black capsules (ugh)... wish me luck. I'll report whether it was a success or not on Sunday for the sake of science.

Color and strains don't mean shit. What is the MOA in kratom that helps you last, do you think? The MOR agonism?

Update: It worked! -- I took 100mg of sildenafil and an OPMS black capsule. I lasted way longer. It wasn't hard to cum, but overall felt like I could control it better. I would have liked to last longer than I did, so perhaps I needed a slightly higher dose of kratom extract, or maybe more sildenafil or another type of ED med next time? It definitely helps with premature ejaculation though.

Last edited:
Hey there,

You really should stir clear of combining too many different medications. It can actually lead to more problems in the bed than you were bargaining for. Be safe. Take care.

Cheers

Tomer