• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Kratom Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpareRib

Bluelighter
-- Admins - Please delete if not allowed. -- I know that it is against the rules to discuss sourcing of illegal drugs, but are we allowed to discuss the sourcing of LEGAL drugs here? I'm located in the U.S. where kratom is legal and trying to find a good kratom supplier and not sure where to start. I watched the Netflix movie about kratom and it peaked my interest and hoping it can help me to get off of oxy. I've heard that the stuff that I could buy at my local head shop is probably not the best quality. In the interest of harm reduction (i.e. getting kratom that is safe and to get off of oxy), just hoping someone can point me in the direction of where to buy kratom LEGALLY. Thanks!

I don’t think details on sourcing are allowed so I won’t go there.

But...Kratom is working wonders for me.
I ran myself short on my morphine prescription and Kratom is fixing the problem!

Seems like the dark brown powder works the best.
This is the first time I have tried it.
I have had some on hand in case of emergency.

Just be careful as this is strong stuff and I have heard the withdrawal sucks from it but is short in duration.

@Painful One Thanks for the reply! I've tried the red kind before (I'm forgetting the details) and it didn't do anything for me but I'm not sure if that is because of the strain or if the place that I bought it from online is questionable (hence why I'm checking here).

I've heard that withdrawal isn't tough as well but if that helps with any oxy withdrawal, then I suppose that it's a trade-off. For the short periods of time that I haven't taken oxy, my legs get so sore. Not sure if withdrawal would be worse than that, but I'm not looking forward to it and hoping it's nothing more than the leg soreness.

Status
Not open for further replies.