• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom potenator

Wendy B

Greenlighter
How much vitamin c should I take with Kratom to help its effects?

Turmeric; it's a blood thinner and will help correct the blood pressure changes it causes as well as give it an amazing boost.
I think it's also why I didn't build a tolerance to Kratom but twice before I used it, and those tolerances were easily fixed long before I added turmeric.
If you are taking it in herb form, the microwave, a coffee mug, some water and a lot of heat.
Most compounds boiling and burning point is far beyond what you can actually apply to most.
Caffeine's is way up there which is why the hotter you can brew coffee, the better the kick is.

That would only inhibit CYP not making kratom stronger but possibly elongating the effects. However, it would take like 4 glasses to do so and would have to be drank half hour before the kratom dose
Grapefruit could potentially reduce the opioid effect of kratom, since 7-OH-mitragynine conversion is mediated via 3a4... maybe.

Or it could just extend the duration, but it won't potentiate it.

Still - am I wrong that you would have to drink a fuck ton of it anyway?
It's not really about how much you drink, but how long. 1 glass of fresh squeezed juice works, but it doesn't really start inhibiting enzymes until about 4-7 days of drinking the juice daily.

Most people seem to believe you can drink it 30 minutes before dosing, but it doesn't work like that.