• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Kratom pharmacokinetics and Cayenne, black pepper and Turmeric

kratom + MXE + weed will give you the dream state nod/mind movies/euphoria/intense bodily sedation effects of kratom ;)

This is truth. I have used this combo extensively when I used Mxe a lot in the past. It greatly potentiated he opiate and euphoric effects of the Kratom and adding cannabis also potentiated greatly. The nmda antagonism of mxe is likely responsible and mostly small doses were used of MXe. No more than 25-30mg ( usually 10-15mg) and that's with a small tolerance.

Turmeric is not water soluble but it is with oil, so the two should be mixed together before ingestion. Adding black pepper increases the bio-availability of turmeric so adding that is highly recommended. As an alternate to pepper, you can also use lecithin to increase turmeric bio-availability. That's what I do. Here's the recipe:

Turmeric powder (a few ounces of powder)
Coconut Oil (TJ's)
Soy Lecithin Liquid (NOW brand is good... try Whole Foods or Sprouts)

Pour off about 3/4 of the jar of TJ's coconut oil and save it for other uses. You should now have 1/4 of the jar of oil left. Add the soy lecithin to the oil and mix them together well. You should now have 1/2 of the jar filled with liquid. Now pour in the turmeric powder to the top of the jar and mix with the oil/lecithin. Keep adding powder until the jar can't take anymore. Note that lecithin is pretty gooy so it's kind of a pain in the ass to get everything mixed well. Patience is advised.

Once all is mixed, put the jar in the refrigerator and let it harden. You're done.

To use the mixture, scoop out a heaping tablespoon of the stuff and enjoy. It actually has a nice taste and texture. Don't worry about measuring the dose. More is actually better and is wonderful for liver function. I use this concoction daily independent of whether I'm using kratom or not.

One last thing. As the jar sits in the fridge, some of the turmeric tends to slowly fall out to the bottom of the jar. So when you get to the bottom, the mixture will get pretty hard to scoop out. Do your best and don't get pissed off. Again, patience is counseled here ;).

When using with kratom, take the turmeric mixture about 1/2hr to 1hr before dosing the kratom to allow the mixture to get a chance to metabolize first.

Enjoy.