• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Oxy aggressive Taper

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I’m coming off pretty fast, normally I’m about a 10-15mg every 4 hours, but I noticed it increasing to every 3.2 to align with the half life, I metabolize quickly and I find this is the best dosage for me. I don’t really have bad withdrawal. But I am kinda bored and lethargic, But I got 2 oxy left I wanna make the best of it tonight I’m just wondering how long one would wait after kratom, especially if one cannot wait to take oxycodone. I simply cannot lol. I know kratom will blunt the effects and I’m not really trying to risk resp depression even though there’s a low amount with kratom I still don’t wanna risk it, that said I maybe had idk 10 +\- grams today. Maybe more maybe less, and while it helps it’s not oxy. Lol If i stop drinking now, could I effectively take oxy with good meal, tums, when I get outta the shower? I mean to be honest would I be good in a couple hours if need be ima increase my dosage from 10-12.5mg of oxy for my first initial dose and follow up with then 7.5mg ? I just don’t wanna croak from a stupid combo when I’m so close to finally quitting. I got plenty of weed and kpins for anything else then this withdrawal wise so I’m fine with or without. But I’m an addict if I have access ima do it. I just don’t wanna be stupid. Thoughts? Cause if so I may stop sipping kratom now and flush with water so I can take my oxy and vape a pax. But I am feeling some warm ness so mitra is active in my system at this point. I started drinking about 1 hour ago.

I’m coming off pretty fast, normally I’m about a 10-15mg every 4 hours, but I noticed it increasing to every 3.2 to align with the half life, I metabolize quickly and I find this is the best dosage for me. I don’t really have bad withdrawal. But I am kinda bored and lethargic, But I got 2 oxy left I wanna make the best of it tonight I’m just wondering how long one would wait after kratom, especially if one cannot wait to take oxycodone. I simply cannot lol. I know kratom will blunt the effects and I’m not really trying to risk resp depression even though there’s a low amount with kratom I still don’t wanna risk it, that said I maybe had idk 10 +\- grams today. Maybe more maybe less, and while it helps it’s not oxy. Lol If i stop drinking now, could I effectively take oxy with good meal, tums, when I get outta the shower? I mean to be honest would I be good in a couple hours if need be ima increase my dosage from 10-12.5mg of oxy for my first initial dose and follow up with then 7.5mg ? I just don’t wanna croak from a stupid combo when I’m so close to finally quitting. I got plenty of weed and kpins for anything else then this withdrawal wise so I’m fine with or without. But I’m an addict if I have access ima do it. I just don’t wanna be stupid. Thoughts? Cause if so I may stop sipping kratom now and flush with water so I can take my oxy and vape a pax. But I am feeling some warm ness so mitra is active in my system at this point. I started drinking about 1 hour ago.
And by drinking I meant kratom i don’t drink alcohol. Edit

There is no danger combining those doses of oxycodone with kratom however the kratom can make the oxycodone less effective. There is really no notable risk of worrisome respiratory depression in this case. That said i'd wait for the kratom to wear off, but only because it makes the oxycodone less effective.

There is no danger combining those doses of oxycodone with kratom however the kratom can make the oxycodone less effective. There is really no notable risk of worrisome respiratory depression in this case. That said i'd wait for the kratom to wear off, but only because it makes the oxycodone less effective.
Thank you once again you’re to my rescue.