• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom not having an effect

MidnightHunt

Greenlighter
Just got some green veined borneo kratom in the mail took 2 tsp (about 5-6 grams) using the toss and wash method. It's been a little over an hour and i'm not really feeling anything from it but then again i didn't take it on an empty stomach. Gonna take another teaspoon and see if that works.

Have you ever had kratom before? It won't knock your socks off so to speak, so it might not be exactly what you expected.. Also I never really liked that particular kind. I prefer red vein over the green anyday..

- Hopeless Soul

Have you ever had kratom before? It won't knock your socks off so to speak, so it might not be exactly what you expected.. Also I never really liked that particular kind. I prefer red vein over the green anyday..

- Hopeless Soul

No this is my first time trying kratom, and yeah I have been expecting a bit much from it I've been reading some good kratom trip reports and was pretty excited to take it. Also think it might help to add I felt a slight something sort of like lightheadedness but it started only 15 minutes after i took it so i brushed that off to placebo as i've read it takes at least a half hour for threshold effects and it was mostly gone within an hour which is supposed to be the peak of the high. At an hour and a half the pain killer part was definitely working I bit myself to check. I kept my dose low to try to get stimulating effects. Do you think if i increased my dose to maybe 6 tsp I'd get much more noticeable effects or would they be just as subtle? I haven't slept for 22 hours now the kratom might have helped that so as soon as i start becoming tired I'm gonna experiment with how much I have to take to stop feeling tired starting at a tsp and going up if i need to. Could definitely come in handy if it keeps me awake.

I made a trip report and have posted my results there as that seemed to be the more appropriate location http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/800436-Kratom-at-different-doses?p=13737755#post13737755 However long story short I had gotten the mental effects I was looking for at just 1 tsp when laying down not doing anything. I had been using the computer the entire time during the first use and feel like that had impaired my ability to feel the mental effects of kratom.

I remember reading somewhere (phenibut god guy website) the first few times on kratom it don't work at all or it knocks u on ur ass. After a few dose it work like it should

I remember reading somewhere (phenibut god guy website) the first few times on kratom it don't work at all or it knocks u on ur ass. After a few dose it work like it should

Yeah it seems like that's the case here. My second and third time taking it worked well which i was glad to discover.