• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...so yesterday i took my .25mg suboxone dose,and was guna try my 2nd experiment of adding kratom am hour or two after i snorted my small dose(i dropped from ~2mg down to .25mg)

So i parachuted from 1.5-2g of kratom 2 hours after my dose.and then an hour later dropped aprox. the same amount..i did this till 9pm.which i started around 2pm..i def felt them effects from kratom,but not full swing.i believe sub blocks SOMETHING..i think i musta took at least 8-12gms...all the while i think i.felt it.stronger around 6,then around 9...i think i felt more delta opiod activity because i notice wen i take the.kratim my pupils dialate but get wider like wen on antidepressants..

So befire i decide ti go to.sleep i took a 10mg flexeril..while trying to lay diwn and sleep i think i felt slight seizures in my face..i cant remembet thr name for that tyoe of seizure.but then my right side wudfel funny,and my arm and right eyelid spazzed out a few times.made my heart thump like a hard drum that i cud feel in my ears..i must add that i had taken tums in between all my parachuted kratom..so i think i may have basified some of the alkaloids also.when i woke up i felt the effects mire than the night before...but had.worn.off aboit.2hrs after.i woke up..and then took my '25mg dose wen i felt i needed it.with no precip withdrawls.

So i think maybe between parachiting my dises and.the tums..ithink hthe powder takes a while to expand and get fully wet with waterever liquid consumed and stomach acid.and possibly the tums basified some and either made the k last longer or have a diff effect..but ive.heard.of pplhaving seizures at higher doses.do that means more delta activity..

For my post above..i wana clarify some things....
The time i took my sub dose yesterday at ~ 3-5pm
Then first dose(all doses are aprox same amount equaling~1.5-2.5gms.)
Then starting at 7pm...again at 7:05...7:11...8...9...1:00AM...2:00....3:00AM..
..SO thats around 9 seperated paruchhted doses...And i mention paracuhted because i dont.think all of the kratom get a chance to break down and some may get wasted especially if u had packed parachutes using toilet paper.

Hi bluelighters. Well, the kratom ran out, the money ran out so I just decided to say fuck it. Now sitting at around 48 hours of withdrawal. I should mention that I was up to 20-30 grams per day for the last maybe 9 months, sometimes more. Low doses, tightly spaced. The last 48 hours have been all hell. Restless Legs, ice cold body temperature, a wobbly dizziness, no matter what I did, no matter how many blankets, my feet and knees were so cold. I've been trapped under my blankets save for a hot bath I took which felt wonderful. Somehow I've managed to get some sleep. I can't tell how much because I'd doze off and wake up like an hour later and then struggle to get back to sleep again. But I am feeling a bit better today. I'm making sure to drink water, but I really haven't eaten much in two days. So much questioning and pondering I just wanted to shut my brain off, but I think now I can do it. I'm not feeling so cold so I think I will get up and about for a while, keep myself occupied. Anyway, just wanted to share.

I've been off kratom (and anything else) for over 6 months now. (High doses, every single day.) Stick with it, it gets a lot better. I feel better off it than I did for my years on it. Good luck!

Thanks drewbocop.

Day 3, maybe 4 depending on how you want to look at it. Still getting the chills and restless legs when I lay down, though not quite as bad as it was the last couple days. Sleep was still hard to get, maybe around 7 hours all together, but I can find other things to focus on which is helping. I am just so tired and I want to sleep so badly. There is no doubt though that I can get through this.

Yeah don't worry, things should be getting better from here on. As soon as I gain the ability to sleep 8+ hours the withdrawal is nearly over IME. Even when used daily for many years 85% of my withdrawal is gone by around day 5 and by day 7 I'm essentially normal, never had PAWS from kratom either. Good luck, and congrats on kicking your habit.

Thanks CaptainKratom! I took a low 12 mg dose of 2-fma yesterday and that definitely helped. Not quite back to normal but feeling much much better than a few days ago.

Hi everyone, new poster here.

I have been clean from hard opioids (mostly opana and heroin) for over 4 years and clean from alcohol for a little over 1 year. To help quit drinking I began taking kratom; its been a little over a year now and I am consuming about 20-25 grams of high quality bali daily. About two months ago I ran out for a couple hours, thankfully a new shipment came in that day. But I was without kratom long enough to know I am physically dependent on kratom, as I experienced withdrawal effects (diarrhea, restlessness, weakness, muscle pain, etc.), all the familiar effects of opioid withdrawal, except not quite as intense.

Now, about 4 days ago I started feeling sick and was diagnosed with the flu and bronchitis caused by that flu, nothing too horrible but still pretty crappy. I started feeling sick on a Wednesday, and on that day I took about 12 grams to fall asleep and it worked fine. The next morning I woke up and felt much worse, the flu and bronchitis had kicked into full gear overnight, as I had anticipated. So I did what I always do and took some kratom (about a ~7 gram dose I think), and about 20 minutes later realized that I felt nearly nothing as far as effects go. And after waiting longer still nothing, or at least nothing more. At this point I began to freak out that some of my latest received batch was bunk and that I was about to have to quit for a couple days cold turkey while I waited for more. But that seemed very unlikely as I always buy my kratom from the same site, and it is one of the most trusted on the web (I know this for a fact). However, even though on these two days I never experienced much in the way of effects, I did not, and still have not experienced any withdrawls, and I know that I am not mistaking the withdrawl symptoms for the flu because I am not having diarrhea, a tell tale sign, at least for me, of withdrawl. I fact I am very constipated at the moment, probably because I have been high dosing in an attempt to actually get high.

My question is has anyone experienced anything similar to this? I.e., not being able to achieve even close to full effects while being sick, while still warding off withdrawl as if you had? It seems very unlikely that it is bunk kratom, considering the vendor and also the fact that I have no withdrawl symptoms.

Last edited:
Wish kratom was legal in my state....I'm 8 months clean from heroin but I miss opiates....sometimes I take buprenorphine just to abate the cravings but it often makes me crave more...plus bupe sucks. Kratom, now there's a nice high.

I had one relapse... but I just wanted to check in and say im still off kratom.

Split up with my long term g/f, moving all in the same month... shits hectic. Don't need kratom adding any craziness to my life.

Now to deal with my xanax use.. ha.

Good luck to all struggling with addiction!

Yes, this happens to me every time I catch a cold or anything. That's kinda interesting haha.
Hi everyone, new poster here.

I have been clean from hard opioids (mostly opana and heroin) for over 4 years and clean from alcohol for a little over 1 year. To help quit drinking I began taking kratom; its been a little over a year now and I am consuming about 20-25 grams of high quality bali daily. About two months ago I ran out for a couple hours, thankfully a new shipment came in that day. But I was without kratom long enough to know I am physically dependent on kratom, as I experienced withdrawal effects (diarrhea, restlessness, weakness, muscle pain, etc.), all the familiar effects of opioid withdrawal, except not quite as intense.

Now, about 4 days ago I started feeling sick and was diagnosed with the flu and bronchitis caused by that flu, nothing too horrible but still pretty crappy. I started feeling sick on a Wednesday, and on that day I took about 12 grams to fall asleep and it worked fine. The next morning I woke up and felt much worse, the flu and bronchitis had kicked into full gear overnight, as I had anticipated. So I did what I always do and took some kratom (about a ~7 gram dose I think), and about 20 minutes later realized that I felt nearly nothing as far as effects go. And after waiting longer still nothing, or at least nothing more. At this point I began to freak out that some of my latest received batch was bunk and that I was about to have to quit for a couple days cold turkey while I waited for more. But that seemed very unlikely as I always buy my kratom from the same site, and it is one of the most trusted on the web (I know this for a fact). However, even though on these two days I never experienced much in the way of effects, I did not, and still have not experienced any withdrawls, and I know that I am not mistaking the withdrawl symptoms for the flu because I am not having diarrhea, a tell tale sign, at least for me, of withdrawl. I fact I am very constipated at the moment, probably because I have been high dosing in an attempt to actually get high.

My question is has anyone experienced anything similar to this? I.e., not being able to achieve even close to full effects while being sick, while still warding off withdrawl as if you had? It seems very unlikely that it is bunk kratom, considering the vendor and also the fact that I have no withdrawl symptoms.

Well guys, I can report that Kratom almost certainly for whatever reason has a hard time producing effects when one has a cold/flu/bronchitis. I dunno if it is the combo of those maladies that caused it or only one of them, but I can tell you that the same batch of kratom that wasn't producing any noticeable effects yesterday is now producing full effects again today, presumably because I am feeling much better. It's beyond my level of pharmacological understanding to postulate as to why this seems to be the case, but I can say that it definitely is this case, at least for me.

Last edited:
I forget if it was this forum or not that I posted about this before, but wanted to chime in with my experience using black seed oil with kratom WD. I found taking black seed oil (black cumin seed) was extremely beneficial for WD symptoms. I was experiencing relatively mild yet decently repressive symptoms and after a teaspoon of that oil here and there I was quite significantly better. My eye would stop burning completely and I was more relaxed and clear headed. I've experienced this more than once. There a really good one on Amazon that is very potent that in a glass bottle with a yellow label. Forgive me if that's a vendor reference.

Wish kratom was legal in my state....I'm 8 months clean from heroin but I miss opiates....sometimes I take buprenorphine just to abate the cravings but it often makes me crave more...plus bupe sucks. Kratom, now there's a nice high.
Have you tried tianeptine yet?

Last edited:
Does tianeptine have dangerous interactions with any drugs that don't interact with lexapro?

It is, I know of at least one vendor who stocks it. I tried it recently and it's incredibly weak and barely feels opioid, even kratom is alot stronger. It's more of a mood-lift than an opiate buzz IME. If tianeptine had such pronounced mu agonsim, you'd think it wouldn't have taken so many years for this activity to have been discovered. It was founded in the 60's and we barely found out this year it was a mu and kappa agonist.

If tianeptine had such pronounced mu agonsim, you'd think it wouldn't have taken so many years for this activity to have been discovered.

Tianeptine is one of the few antidepressants that actually got abused on the street etc, so it's not like the discovery of it being an opioid is totally random and unsuspected.

It is, I know of at least one vendor who stocks it. I tried it recently and it's incredibly weak and barely feels opioid, even kratom is alot stronger. It's more of a mood-lift than an opiate buzz IME. If tianeptine had such pronounced mu agonsim, you'd think it wouldn't have taken so many years for this activity to have been discovered. It was founded in the 60's and we barely found out this year it was a mu and kappa agonist.

Damn, I am expecting a gram of this tomorrow. I've never tried it but was intrigued with the reports of mu agonism. I found it on the vendor's site who used to sell Etizolam before it was banned in his state. Hint, hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.