• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Kratom + M365 pills?

Nonoxynol-9

Greenlighter
Hello. I've been taking "red bali" kratom for about two years now. Between 10-15 gpd. I know that is a lot, and I'm working on tapering down. I don't use it for the pain killer effects, but for social anxiety. It seems to help a lot. I tried other "strains" of kratom but everything except "red bali" made my anxiety worse.
But I just got prescribed some m365 pills for my tooth. It says they are hydrocodone and acetaminophen. I don't take pills, these are the first opiate pills I've been prescribed in almost 15 years. I'm not worried about taking the pills and kratom together because I'm not going to. My question is, since I have a pretty high tolerance to the red bali kratom, will I even feel the effects of the pills? I don't plan on abusing them, but I just wonder if it would be pointless to take them. Might as well just take regular Tylenol and forgo the opioid, right?

Hello. I've been taking "red bali" kratom for about two years now. Between 10-15 gpd. I know that is a lot, and I'm working on tapering down. I don't use it for the pain killer effects, but for social anxiety. It seems to help a lot. I tried other "strains" of kratom but everything except "red bali" made my anxiety worse.
But I just got prescribed some m365 pills for my tooth. It says they are hydrocodone and acetaminophen. I don't take pills, these are the first opiate pills I've been prescribed in almost 15 years. I'm not worried about taking the pills and kratom together because I'm not going to. My question is, since I have a pretty high tolerance to the red bali kratom, will I even feel the effects of the pills? I don't plan on abusing them, but I just wonder if it would be pointless to take them. Might as well just take regular Tylenol and forgo the opioid, right?
You probably won't " feel " them like you would if you weren't on kratom. They will still give you pain relief and a slight buzz but not as intense as if you weren't tickling your receptors with anything.

I also have been on kratom for a couple years. Nothing else. Little more daily than you are on. I broke a rib last winter and they gave me Tylenol with Codeine. Before the kratom the Codeine would give me the warm fuzzies and some euphoria. But that time I barely felt them. Didn't care that I wasn't getting high on them though because I just wanted the pain relief they would offer. Codeine is weaker than hydrocodone though so you might get a bit of a buzz from them. But not as intense as you would if kratom wasn't in the picture.

If you don't care about a buzz I would just take regular tylenol, advil, motrin or something and stick the hydrocodone away for when you really might need the extra relief. Or I could be way off here as you haven't had an opioid in 15 years so the hydrocodone may work well to give you some warm fuzzies. Since you aren't worried about a dose activating a past addiction/dependency and you will just be taking them for a few days I would just pop one or two and see what happens and you can let us know. The 365's are the 10 mgs so maybe just start with one. If you feel nothing from it the next time take 2 and see what happens. You aren't really opioid naieve because of the kratom but you still don't have much of a tolerance. Be safe and hope ya feel better.