• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Kratom Hot-almost boil water question?

ĐmantuNJofra

Bluelighter
So Kratom Powder like I'm not sure about potency alkaloid-wise, well I'm sure I do not know almost nothing exept that it is green malay or Maeng da or sorry White Borneo.
Thing is making coffee is and turkish coffee when water boils adding coffee while stew is not on plate-induction.

Mixing it tafter and putting back just for a second or two for to foam to rise while I add cold water just a sip on top of the foam( just my way of doing coffee) to not burn it!

So adding Kratom powder well i did that just now and coffee-Kratom-sugar taste great and it has opioid effect a bit, I never felt a lot from Kratom but again I never had any leaves that supposed to grew from soil!

So my question is did I burned alkaloids? whatevers 7oHs, or should I next time just take it with cold water which hardly any disollves, taste is bad but more is about I get stomach-issues nausea ,so maybe better putting that powder in capsule? or....

I like it this way so??

So Kratom Powder like I'm not sure about potency alkaloid-wise, well I'm sure I do not know almost nothing exept that it is green malay or Maeng da or sorry White Borneo.
Thing is making coffee is and turkish coffee when water boils adding coffee while stew is not on plate-induction.

Mixing it tafter and putting back just for a second or two for to foam to rise while I add cold water just a sip on top of the foam( just my way of doing coffee) to not burn it!

So adding Kratom powder well i did that just now and coffee-Kratom-sugar taste great and it has opioid effect a bit, I never felt a lot from Kratom but again I never had any leaves that supposed to grew from soil!

So my question is did I burned alkaloids? whatevers 7oHs, or should I next time just take it with cold water which hardly any disollves, taste is bad but more is about I get stomach-issues nausea ,so maybe better putting that powder in capsule? or....

I like it this way so??
how many grams of kratom did you use? and honestly i myself have never noticed a difference between super boiling water for kratom or just about boiling water. all seemed the same to me.

a teaspoon<>tablespoon 3-10grams in boiling with cofee less as I wanted stimulating effect to remain from coffee, must say I have some tolerance well maybe not anymore but was on low dose bupe couple months and I got of easily with Kratom, now I use it once or twice a week even less while waiting for lot of test to be made and for pain in general.

Thanks for answer I thought so, it helps cause am trying to put an end to pregabalin dependence as I don't see the effects but again I feel exhausted very to the point of like every fiber of me trying to type but that is another devil.

thank you